Manchester United Kits 2017/18

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Adidas brought it on themselves by giving the fans the base colour of grey what else could they if done.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
Do you not remember this:
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...utds-half-time-kit-change-against-southampton

It was probably a bullshit excuse for getting hammered, but we never did wear that strip again that season. IIRC we've not had a grey kit since then. Though I assume the reactions to it being grey are mostly in jest due to that one freak occurrence.
I don't remember because I wasn't even born at the time, but ah I see that's pretty funny actually.
How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

BigTimeCharlie

I don't remember because I wasn't even born at the time, but ah I see that's pretty funny actually.

I am 19 years old.
It is because you are a Gloryhunter that you don't remember. Maybe you were still a Liverpool fan then?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Adidas brought it on themselves by giving the fans the base colour of grey what else could they if done.
Plain grey with black Adidas stripes would look smart. A couple of widely spaced horizontal thin red lines and you have a modern recreation of that grey classic.

drdoityourself

That updated version is hardly grey. It's almost white. And I know all the shades of grey, infact I've read the book on it.

It looks very nice to me.

mark_a

Whatever the kit is, it's ruined by that gold Chevrolet cross. If that could be toned down a bit the kit would look loads better

Todd

I really hate that the United badge on all of the Adidas away/third kits never has the full color scheme. It'd look so much better if it did.

RMD83

Manchester United 2017/18 Away kit leaked.
I like it but surely a fake. Just a cross between the colour and print of the 15/16 third kit and the template design of this seasons kits.

Womp

idiot
There was some actually decent looking designs, they had to go with that one. Is this design a kit thing going to be a regular occurrence or was it just a one off?

PoTMS

I like it. It's an improvement from last year's black kit. At least the pattern is all over this time, not just 4 little patches and thank feck there's no orange on it.

Coops73

I like it. It's an improvement from last year's black kit. At least the pattern is all over this time, not just 4 little patches and thank feck there's no orange on it.

I wonder whereabouts this new sponsorship on the sleeves I've read about will be going what with the premiership badge on there too, unless of course they're getting rid of that.

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I wonder where this new sponsorship on the sleeves I've read about will be going what with the premiership badge on there too, unless of course they're getting rid of that.
One on each sleeve

Castia

I'd be well happy with that red kit, it looks really nice imo.

Devil81

That badge looks like crap. Surely it's not going to be ironed on?
The actual playing kit has an ironed on badge, something to do with comfort whilst wearing.

Looks genuine that kit, plenty of room left for sleeve sponsors.