Manchester United Kits 2017/18

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Looks very like this one from above:

Not sure why it has a rugby collar on it but otherwise it's grand.

Hard to believe people make a living from coming up with stuff like this though. It can't have taken more than 3 minutes on a computer to come up with that.
The new home kit has a grandad collar, we have a black and trefoil away and the fan design kit is the one above

Robertd0803

For sure.

The away version that season as well, the white kit with the red single stripe running down from the collar, I really liked those.

In general Nike's designs are a bit cleaner, a bit nicer.
The white jersey was our jersey from 12/13 as first choice away jersey before being bumped to second away jersey in the Moyes season.

Al-T

Loved this one.

We're not as sharp as we used to be.

Devil81

Hard to believe people make a living from coming up with stuff like this though. It can't have taken more than 3 minutes on a computer to come up with that.

Love a nice simple kit, that ticks all the boxes.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The white jersey was our jersey from 12/13 as first choice away jersey before being bumped to second away jersey in the Moyes season.
I thought this was usually the case? I.e the third kit being the previous season's away kit

Godfather

Looks fantastic imo

Philadelphian

That's another fake based on the one on the last page. It will look different, same imprint but much better than that.
If adidas does anything like that to us, I am certain it will be punishment for missing Champions League. It's embarrassing

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm fairly sure that idea is happening, but surely that isn't it! The heads look ridiculous.

Woodzy

Someone just whacked those silhouettes out using auto trace in Illustrator, didn't they?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We won't be wearing that 3rd kit anyway. How often have we won the 3rd kit this year?

It's quite possibly the worst united kit I have ever seen anyway. Bring back the grey one from Southampton away, I would even prefer that :lol: