Manchester United Kits 2017/18

J_XO

The thing that irks me the most is that the Adidas logo is white rather than black:nono: these images are showing the replica kit so I imagine the players shirts will blend with the shorts. The shirt would have looked great all red with black Adidas stripes.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's hideous I reckon. I don't see what would be so wrong with a red shirt, no gimmicks or patterns, just United red.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Because it would be harder to justify paying hundreds of pounds for a plain red t-shirt?
They're about 60 quid, plus you're mistaken if you think people won't pay a hell of a lot of money for simple shirts.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
With the black shorts it'll either blend together nicely or make every player look like they have a tiny torso.
Unfortunately it is the latter. Sanchez will look like he has no fecking torso at all the weird looking shitc**t.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I like the black around the collar and the black stripes on the arm

If the rest of the shirt was plain red it would be Perfect.

siw2007

I think the home shirt is beautiful at the top, am still unsure about the bottom part.

It kind of reminds me of my photocopier at work. It comes out fine to start with but the machine leaves black smudges on the way out.

eggwithsideburns

Everything above the stripes is good, I like the simplicity of the v neck and the sleeves. It looks a nice shade of red too. Overall I'm quite happy with it. The stripes seem to help take your eye away from the Chevrolet logo too. I think this is a shirt that will grow on people.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It looks funny, because of the black at the base of the tshirt blending with shorts it makes it look as if the shirt is tucked in and the shorts waistband are being worn around the belly button. Simon cowell shorts.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
When we were with Nike, I wanted Adidas.

Now we're with Adidas, I want Nike.

I will never be happy! :lol:

In all seriousness though, the likes of Bayern, Madrid and Juve typically get lovely kits from Adidas, whereas ours just feel a bit...meh.

It's hard to focus the blame on Adidas when it's more likely the decisions are being made from people within the club to go with a specific design.

Anyway, at the end of the day it's only a bloody kit, so I won't lose sleep over it. Let's start by improving our football first.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
New pictures of the home shirt, including full kit. It's just really awful that the black of the shirt doesn't match the black of the shorts. Really stupid by Adidas. Hope the player issue kit looks and blends much better.

Who the feck approved this design and who on earth thought this was a good idea? Genuinely one of the worst idea for a design on a kit. The black doesnt even fade normally, and just makes it look like the players have really small torsos and really long legs.

At least we have the navy kit this season... the home and a supposed pink kit though. Awful.

JMack1234

I think the case for the defence is that I don't think it looks that bad when worn in full kit. However, this is pointless because as we all know...once a person is other the age of 13 it is unacceptable for them to wear full kit in ANY circumstances unless they are a professional footballer or in an academy.

Kopral Jono

I like it, it's very nice if a bit unconventional. Reminds me a lot of nineties J-League kits.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
What's with the black shorts?

And not only that, but black shorts with black adidas stripes??

MadMike

If that's the final product, then the designers need to re-evaluate their career choices. That shirt ain't gonna sell.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Would be nice if the socks were all black, or even white. Looks pish with half red socks.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What they gonna wear in the champions league? Always worn white shorts and socks

Edit: you know what’d look half decent? Fading into white instead of red on the socks. Looks fecking shite with red socks

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You've got to feck up bad to not make a decent shirt of Manchester United and Adidas.

GiddyUp

I spent too much time looking at that model's crotch to see where the shirt ends and the shorts begin.

GiddyUp

Calm down lads, it will be a beautiful red Manchester United Jersey when its finished buffering.