Manchester United Kits 2017/18

J_XO

Looks like we aren’t the only ones going with a gradient kit next season…just seen Spurs’

MadMike

It doesn't look THAT bad.

Christ, the way some of you lot have been acting you'd be forgiven for thinking the red on the kit came from period blood...
I’m totally cool with period blood. That kit is absolutely revolting though.

MrPooni

Good job we turned to Adidas, eh?
For me it's been worth it for last season's black kit and the upcoming pink one plus some of their Originals and outerwear stuff has been mint but I'm not big into the replica shirt culture outside of stuff I really, really like.

FrantikChicken

I don't think it's that bad. I feel like this happens every year:

- new kit shown, a large amount of supporters hate it

- 1st preseason game everyone sees the players on the pitch with it, turns out it looks a lot better in real life

- nobody gives a feck by the first game of the season

RyRy11

Anyone handy with photoshop? I wouldn't mind seeing this with White instead of Black, it might look less "bold" that way...

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

- 1st preseason game everyone sees the players on the pitch with it, turns out it looks a lot better in real life

The caf's very own bust boom cycle.

Nick7

Aye, looks mint that one. Unless they come up with something gorgeous next time, they're hardly better. That from somebody who didn't like Nike's.
Both are awful, but if rather what we had than the shite Nike template.

AaronRedDevil

I love Addidas gear. They are a hundred times better then Nike. But the kits this season for United are just weird. Black and blue for away, the home kit is ok but seems wrong. Can't Addidas just do what they did for Madrid and give us a Red Devil ingrained into the jersey. Like that badass Dragon jersey they had. It's not hard to make a good jersey!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Pink kit is nice and so is the navy one. I'll be getting both. Definitely skipping the horrific home kit.

Erebus

Whilst everyone has a go at addidas for the kit, surely there is an input from the club - or approval by the club? I'm sure I once read about the club stipulating certain key issues. I also know at some League clubs the final decision is with the club on accepting/rejecting and not the manufacturers - unless our contract is different.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Seriously?
Not really, but who knows? When was the last time we had a pink kit? Did we ever have one? Also ladies are going to wear the kits of same design as men, right?

Last edited:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Our spanish and south american contingent are prettier than the women's team tbh.

Hojoon

This is so accurate.

Gazza

When Juve had a pink adidas kit their badge was in its proper colors, shame we couldn’t have the same and maybe darker stripes too.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Why can’t we get a really simple and clean red shirt, white shorts and white socks? No fecking stupid patterns, no extra stripes. No fancy collars or buttons. Just a simple, elegant football shirt. Ffs.

Last year we got that absolute abomination of a grey kit, and now this year we’ve got this horrific home effort. Plus, to top it all off, we’ve got this tacky fecking sleeve sponsor. I’m pretty sure I’m never buying another United jersey again. They are so fecking ugly these days, from the huge Chevy logo, to the crappy designs, to the new sleev sponsors.

I pretty much exclusively shop retro shirts these days. Got a great 60s United replica, and two England 1982 shirts that are gorgeous.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I actually like the full home kit.

The shirt by itself looks a bit strange, but with the shorts and socks it fits well.