Manchester United Kits 2017/18

We can win the treble next season and I'm still not buying that. I really cant remember a worse home kit.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yes, because Adidas are fully aware that pink isn't just a colour for women.
I'm not sure Adidas have the full say on the colour of our kits to be honest.

I just don't see any other reason to have an away kit that clashes with everything the home kit clashes with.

Nick7

I'm not sure Adidas have the full say on the colour of our kits to be honest.

I just don't see any other reason to have an away kit that clashes with everything the home kit clashes with.
Then United don't. The reason is, we decided to have a pink kit. Nothing to do with the women's team, because guess what? Pink is not just a girls colour. It's based on Sport Pink from the MEN.

ravi2

We can win the treble next season and I'm still not buying that. I really cant remember a worse home kit.
I agree, Ive been supporting United for a very long time and I cannot recall a worse home kit, what are they thinking?

ravi2

If that's the final product, then the designers need to re-evaluate their career choices. That shirt ain't gonna sell.
The sculptor who designed that bust of Ronaldo's head must have had input in this

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Then United don't. The reason is, we decided to have a pink kit. Nothing to do with the women's team, because guess what? Pink is not just a girls colour. It's based on Sport Pink from the MEN.
I don't want to get in to an argument over a colour to be honest, i was just wondering if anyone else thought it was a bit coincidental to have a pink shirt the year we finally get a women's team.

I'm made up we are getting a pink away shirt as my daughter has got to the age now that she won't wear a "boys colour united shirt" (that's the words of my 4year old daughter by the way) but she likes the pink one.

Nick7

I don't want to get in to an argument over a colour to be honest, i was just wondering if anyone else thought it was a bit coincidental to have a pink shirt the year we finally get a women's team.

I'm made up we are getting a pink away shirt as my daughter has got to the age now that she won't wear a "boys colour united shirt" (that's the words of my 4year old daughter by the way) but she likes the pink one.
There's no argument to be had. It's coincidental. I believe the pink will be light enough it won't clash with teams that wear red. Though, you never know.

Alexit

Hideous!

It would be nice without the black stripes at the bottom.

Baxter

That home kit is brutal.

They’ve missed the boat with the pink kit too. Should’ve released it at the start of summer.

Todd

Honestly it's the worst home kit I can remember us having since kits really became a thing. Makes the Nike 'Black V' shirt look decent.

I mean, it's just a football kit, so I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape about it, but I think about the fools who designed this thing, and how much more money than me they're surely getting paid in a year and this is the best they can come up with?

I'd hate to see all of the mock-ups that didn't make the cut.

Big Andy

Bloke
fecking red socks? What are we, Liverpool?

Red Shirt, White Shorts, Black Socks...That's it...

Micky Targaryen

Home kit looks ok to me. Definitely better than the gingham kit and will surely look better on the players when the season starts. I'm more worried about the rumoured pink kit...

meamth

I love it, make a poll for youth and old generation. Then we can see the tastes of each generation.

Everytime a new kit comes out, caf hates it.

Snafu17

Every year I think to myself how cool our kit looks in the off games when we pair it with black pants. For the first ever a kit is designed to go specifically with black pants, it is horrible and would somehow go better with white pants. How do you feck up this badly.

Snafu17

The black pants are just ridiculous. The blue kit has black pants and the pink one will as well presumably? What happens when we face a team that will also have black pants in their home kit? Or will the pink kit have pink pants and we'll pair off a red and black kit with pink pants?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
The black pants are just ridiculous. The blue kit has black pants and the pink one will as well presumably? What happens when we face a team that will also have black pants in their home kit?
We will just have to play in our vests and pants.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
It's not a nice kit, but it isn't terrible.
Needs black socks.
I don't mind the idea of the bottom of the T-Shirt being a red fading into black, it just needed to be a lot less, without the stripes, just a subtle fade.

Like the black 3 stripes, needed a black Adidas logo to fit though.
I also don't mind black shorts

manutddjw

The universe is unfair. Some random fan on the internet can put together a kit that fans unanimously agree is quality, yet some “creative genius” getting paid a really good salary, puts out garbage that most people hate. I just don’t get that they don’t understand that these are made for football fans not fashionistas.

meamth

The more i look into it the more I like it. I'm all into contemporary designs than retro.

From far it looked like a gradient red fading into black, which is class. I'm sure they going to pair it with white shorts too in certain games, maybe home CL.

What made this kit so special is no obese adult going to wear this one with his name on the back, which is a nice touch.

xtal191

How long is the adidas contract for? The majority of their kits have been poor.