Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Home kit is awful. Pink one has potential.

Castia

Last seasons grey kit and this seasons red kit are terrible but those aside I think they’ve done a good job so far. The blue one this season looks great and I imagine the pink one will sell like crazy because its unique.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The blue one is nice, the others look rubbish.

Slysi17

Disagree with people that say that the home shirt will only look good by wearing the black shorts as well ie wearing the full kit. Not my favorite home shirt but no need to wear the full kit. We haven't seen the players in the kit yet either. I will still buy it but wearing the a full kit is a bit over the top when your a someone in their 20's.

Robertd0803

Ahh the pink away shirt looks terrible without the black stripes. And it looks like a white jersey that's been washed with the reds. FFS.

Dudu

New home kit official release due this upcoming week. Was announced along with the Kohler partnership.

Official United Communications Department:

Manchester United and Kohler will celebrate the partnership with United fans around the world on 19 July when the new 2018/19 home shirt, to be unveiled next week, is worn for the first time by the men’s team in the opening fixture of Tour 2018 against Club America in Phoenix, Arizona.​

My apologies if this has already been posted.

decorativeed

New home kit official release due this upcoming week. Was announced along with the Kohler partnership.

Official United Communications Department:

Manchester United and Kohler will celebrate the partnership with United fans around the world on 19 July when the new 2018/19 home shirt, to be unveiled next week, is worn for the first time by the men’s team in the opening fixture of Tour 2018 against Club America in Phoenix, Arizona.​

My apologies if this has already been posted.
Yeah, I believe it's Tuesday. Walked past OT yesterday and they were working on the display for it, everything in the entrance to the megastore was boarded off to stop people getting a look at it.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Agreed with those saying the pink shirt would look better with black Adidas stripes, rather than the pink.

Not a fan of the 3 kits we've got for the new season to be honest, but it's only a kit at the end of the day.

arthurka

I find all of them pretty good . Pink is fresh but I think the Blue one is very very nice.

decorativeed

The portion from the collar to just above the Chevy logo looks really nice. Every inch below that is a disaster, unfortunately.