Manchester United Players on Twitter

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's a great reply to Morgan but, and this is only my opinion, I much prefer our players who put their personal awards in a box or give them to their Family like Scholes, Giggs and Rooney have mentioned that they have done. Don't dwell on previous successes until your career is over and always look forward.

Like I said, that's just my own preference and at the end of the day, he's won those medals so can do what ever he likes with them.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Why does he feel he needs to justify himself to a talentless twat like Piers Morgan? Morgan craves any reaction he gets off anyone semi-famous.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
It's a great reply to Morgan but, and this is only my opinion, I much prefer our players who put their personal awards in a box or give them to their Family like Scholes, Giggs and Rooney have mentioned that they have done. Don't dwell on previous successes until your career is over and always look forward.

Like I said, that's just my own preference and at the end of the day, he's won those medals so can do what ever he likes with them.
Different people work in different ways! I have my office plastered with pictures of the trials I had with various clubs, nobody really goes in there, but whenever I look at those photos it reminds me of a time I was really happy, and spurs me on to do better.

I see what you're saying, of course, but it's not something I'd really hold against him personally! :)

decorativeed

Roy Chubby Brown? fecking hell... I never served a normal looking person buying a copy of his annual DVD. Should come with a warning sticker: "Only suitable for those who are as thick as pig shit".

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Why follow Wayne Roone and then get annoyed when he tweets something stupid?

It's like people want to make themselves angry.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
My mum said she was on a staff trip from work. One of the guys gave her a tape and told her to give it to the coach driver to play. She was only young. It was Chubby Brown. Trouble is the boss and his wife were on the trip. She said the look on their faces was a picture. Everyone else was wetting themselves.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Why follow Wayne Roone and then get annoyed when he tweets something stupid?

It's like people want to make themselves angry.
I don't really do the twitter thing, I have only 63 tweets, but when I signed up I followed a few United players just because I thought that's what you do. I only really use it because it's the quickest source of results and scores from GAA matches that are not on the radio/tv.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
No doubt the twitter moral outrage committee lectured him into deleting it...yet not one of them can find the time to kill Roy Chubby Brown. This is how useless we have all become.

Does Ravel Morrison still have his own personal hoard of life counsellors on there? They were by far the most unintentionally amusing twitter moral brigade going. "You need to get your head down kid, you're throwing away your future"

...meanwhile Ravel's too busy making sure he puts a capital R in the word "there" (their), because that's what his name begins with innit.

Brophs

The One and Only
Rooney should start calling people #helmets. It's been working for Joey Barton.

VivaRonaldo7

Suprised Rooney hasn't been slagged to death for writing about FIFA Street and no mention of last nights game.

Kelvin

Rio Ferdinand: "strange how the Chelsea 'offside' goal hasnt had nearly as much airtime as the #ManUtd penalty decision in the media?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Twitter twats.

Nani: Hi everybody, I'm engaged!
Simon Young
@luisnani Do you think you'll bother tracking back next Monday?!

Do these kind of people actually have friends. Where's the most simplest of courtesies?

Hellboy

Twitter twats.

Simon Young

Do these kind of people actually have friends. Where's the most simplest of courtesies?
What a cnut :lol:

Nani's wife :drool:

SATA

Twitter twats.

Simon Young

I actually think it's funny :lol:

Cold_Boy

Nice to see at least someone at United has a good taste in women.

Except Giggs is the king obviously.