Manchester United Players on Twitter

forevrared

Wayne Rooney @WayneRooney
@tomclevz23 @rioferdy5 zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys. Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
i think he saying how the two pivotal man city players wasted all their time in that tournament and got to the final but lost thus wasting their time which they could have helped city get a few more points.

Sylar

Fckin hell, Rooney saying what we were all saying or thinking. I think its funny and hopefully both are really gutted when they return and have it in the back of their mind. They wont but still, a lot of precious people out there getting wound up by his tweet.

Hal9000

Fair play to him. Rival fans mock him, give him abuse 24/7. So well done for him for giving a bit of banter back.

forevrared

I think it's funny myself, he's just going to get himself a bit of trouble for it and was therefore stupid.

Not to mention he's not in much of a position to mock anyone for failing in a international final, what with all the ones he's won.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
They say too much, they don't say enough.

The press hate our club and make something out of nothing and then our fans turn around and try to do the same thing.

I hate this world and everyone in it.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I don’t think he should have said it. I doubt he would be pleased if it was said to him if England had just lost on pens in the Euro Championship final.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but I would appreciate it if Rooney or any of our players would not comment on opposition players and managers

Cal?

CR7 fan
I don’t think he should have said it. I doubt he would be pleased if it was said to him if England had just lost on pens in the Euro Championship final.

It's not the worst thing in the world, but I would appreciate it if Rooney or any of our players would not comment on opposition players and managers
The difference is Cote D'Ivoire were big favourites to win the tournament before it even began.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Look, it was a bit daft, but on the list of stupid things Wayne Rooney has said or done, it's probably about 2,563rd, just below the time he was sent out to buy some milk, and came back with some milk AND an aero chocolate bar.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Look, it was a bit daft, but on the list of stupid things Wayne Rooney has said or done, it's probably about 2,563rd, just below the time he was sent out to buy some milk, and came back with some milk AND an aero chocolate bar.
What made that one worse is that it was one of those rubbish mint ones. An original aero might of been forgiven.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Exactly

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff