Manchester United Players on Twitter

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It's not legit until Rio says so. Apparently we've already had a fake Smalling account today.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
The Neville brothers are fairly decent on there

Gary said:
@fizzer18 oh and by the way I've been given an Everton game to do very shortly. Play well....
Phil said:
@GNev2 how u going to address me that night "mr neville playing at right back?" #cold
Gary said:
@fizzer18 No ' Why is Mr Neville playing at Right Back'

dev1l

GNev2 Right got it. Some great translations! I will retweet the best 3!
about 2 hours ago

GNev2 “@shcomben: @EvgeniyZimin @GNev2 hes saying good job english women are ugly otherwise u & your brother would still be virgins” Haha!!
about 2 hours ago

EvgeniyZimin @GNev2 раскритиковал полузащитника @Arsenal @AndrArshavin23 как "самого безразличного игрока в английской премьер-лиге" news.sport-express.ru/2012-01-23/489…
about 2 hours ago

Retweeted by GNev2

GNev2 Anyone speak Russian!!

Waltraute

She-Devil
GNev2 “@shcomben: @EvgeniyZimin @GNev2 hes saying good job english women are ugly otherwise u & your brother would still be virgins” Haha!!
Why do they bother with all that Twitter shite?
I honestly do not understand.

If they have some kind of incredibly irresistible urge to interact with idiots, why not come here and at least get a better class?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
If they have some kind of incredibly irresistible urge to interact with idiots, why not come here and at least get a better class?
Hey! That's an insult to us idots! I mean, idoits!1!!!%! :D

Lance Uppercut

Why do they bother with all that Twitter shite?
I honestly do not understand.

Indeed. Plus my insults are better.

puNANI

Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5
Can’t wait 2 get home from training and finish that cardigan

Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5
Really getting into knitting!!! Helps me relax after high-pressure world of the Premiership

Think he got hacked by Rooney.

Cold_Boy

Not a United player but shezny quit twitter.

Good move.Hope our players learn soon.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Not a United player but shezny quit twitter.

Good move.Hope our players learn soon.
Totally agree. He went from a player I didn't like at all to one of my favourite Arsenal players and that was before he quit twitter. I respect him even more now after he left twitter. He's not a bad keeper either.

decorativeed

Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5
Can’t wait 2 get home from training and finish that cardigan

Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5
Really getting into knitting!!! Helps me relax after high-pressure world of the Premiership

Think he got hacked by Rooney.
Not enough grammatical errors for it to be Rooney.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Prat.. have you ever even used twitter?
Agree.

Twitter has become one of those things that some people take great delight in disparaging...without even actually trying it. Or if they do try it, its with the mindset of someone looking to see how bad something is.

Twitter is, for me, the most useful website on the internet. I cannot begin to quantify the amount I have learned regarding design from the people I follow - tutorials, inspiration etc.

It has enabled me to connect and learn from people that I would not otherwise have been easily able to contact.

Yet some people think our players should get off Twitter (or even be banned from it) "for their own good".

It's not hard to imagine that these people were against the internet back in the day.......

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Twitter is like the real world, ignore the trends and the majority of people and you can find some real gems.

jeston

G.Neville @GNev2
“@vimtojim: @GNev2 off to malta at easter with the girlfriend, any recommendations?” Start with missionary and see where you go from there

I love Gaz.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Can this thread ever be bumped and someone not do an uninformed and misguided twitter is shit rant.
Highly doubt it. Twitter is the new Gibson

I don't really understand why some people hate twitter so much. If you don't like it, don't use it - it's that simple. I personally love twitter because it's such an easy way to get information - and no, it's not all silly rumours if you just follow the right people. Also think it's fairly interesting to see certain players on there. Gary Neville is fantastic and I don't think Lindegaard would be as popular among our fans if it wasn't for twitter.

Moaning about twitter in a thread that's dedicated to twitter is like going into a bar and moan about alcohol.

Sw33t

Antonio Valencia
Soy incha del nacional, pero no tiene nada de malo que vea jugar a Barcelona! Mi pasion es el futbol.

Valencia posting about Barcelona. He's off lads :(