Manchester United Players on Twitter

DocRockter

And now Wayne posted a picture with him, Sir Bobby and yes: Darron Gibson at some play.. HAH this might be a little transparent just a day later..

jeston

So Michael Owen's discussing his favourite chocolate bars. In some detail. This is what twitters for.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
So Michael Owen's discussing his favourite chocolate bars. In some detail. This is what twitters for.
It's hardly as if he's going to discuss his football career.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm still a little uneasy at seeing the name Michael Owen in a Manchester United player thread :(

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Jack Rodwell is the only footballer Nani is following who hasn't played for United. :nervous:

Ronaldo being the only other player who isn't a current United player.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Rio Ferdinand: Michael Carrick has just devoured some spotted dick on this train home....he looks utterly satisfied!

Sw33t

Wayne Rooney
Trying to watch super bowl final. How do they call this football. Like watching paint dry. Looking forward to adverts and music.

Couldn't agree more.

The Physio

Rio having a go at Matt Dickinson from the times today for saying Rio was 'determined to highlight something' yesterday, obviously related to the terry thing. Has anyone a times subscription that can check his article?

Incidentally the journalist has responded by asking Rio does he think Terry should be in the England squad, which Rio will find hard to sidestep.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Rio having a go at Matt Dickinson from the times today for saying Rio was 'determined to highlight something' yesterday, obviously related to the terry thing. Has anyone a times subscription that can check his article?

Incidentally the journalist has responded by asking Rio does he think Terry should be in the England squad, which Rio will find hard to sidestep.
Not really, he can quite easily just say its not his place to decide things like that.

That 'journalist' is clearly a bit of a cnut, though.

Brophs

The One and Only
Journalists are great, aren't they? They try to develop schisms between players and then when they go a tournament and get knocked out they'll use it as a stick to beat the players with.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Owen

Just walked into the dressing room and Wazza shouted 'MO could be back in the England Squad' to which I replied 'why is my Dad taking over'!
:lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Is it true Rooney called for Harry to take over on his twitter?

If true and if I were a Spurs fan would actually want to kill him for that

I'm always right

Is it true Rooney called for Harry to take over on his twitter?

If true and if I were a Spurs fan would actually want to kill him for that
That's a little OTT isn't it? A top player in your country rates your manager as the best man for a top job, hardly reason to want to kill said player. :lol:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Rooney really needs to calm it down on Twitter. There's having an opinion, and there's saying too much. He needs to know that sometimes silence is the best option. He should've kept quiet on the issue with Redknapp.

forevrared

Rooney has been on Twitter mocking the Toure brothers for going all the way in the AFCON and losing. Bit stupid of him.

Sw33t

Rooney has been on Twitter mocking the Toure brothers for going all the way in the AFCON and losing. Bit stupid of him.
Er, no he aint?

Not that I've seen

edit: Just seen the latest one, missed it. Not /that/ bad