Manchester United Players on Twitter

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That video is a fraudster's dream. "This is the real one". Just download that, upload it to a new twitter account and voila, you can fool a lot of people worldwide.

That aside, good to see him on there. He's got a lot of followers already and by this time tomorrow it'll probably be 5-10 times what it is now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Is ochocinco (American football player) friends with like every footy player? You look on his twitter and he's telling chicharito to call him, talking to falcao, I remember he talked to rio, Ronaldo and a few others as well.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:lol: Chicharito fixed his English grammar after having a typo/mis-translation. Not even the English players do that...

Brophs

The One and Only
Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5
U know that feeling when u want to really say what u think,but if u speak out now you're advisers say it would affect things - I'm there!
Looks like Rio is still gutted about The Bill being cancelled.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
You can understand what he means though, it might be to do with the impending court case where his brother was racially abused (allegedly)

Chabon

I imagine he wants to call John Terry a cnut for trying to defame his brother's character, even though it wasn't even Anton that reported the racist bastard.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Then don't say anything at all then.

'Ooh, I've got something dead important to say but I'd better not 'cause some guy told me not to say it.'

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
"You know that feeling when your personal chef in the carribean tells you your sandwich will be ready in 5 minutes but your still waiting after 7....i'm there"

prateik

Thats either incredibly disrespectful to Xavi or the Premier League.
Not sure which it is.

Brophs

The One and Only
RT @SERVICEGURU: @rioferdy5 losing is what you know about rio » If this is losing mate I'm loving it! Have a word with yourself you weapon!

That made me chuckle, for some reason.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
From DdG who's training with the Spanish Olympic squad in Madrid. Apparently the antidoping people woke him and some of the others up at at 6:20 in the morning for a surprise test.

Increíble los del control antidoping!! Hoy a las 6:20 de la mañana y sin avisar! Increíble

wr8_utd

:'(
rioferdy5
Film of the day: A Cock and Bull Story starring Steve Coogan....decent watch!

twitter thread suggester
:lol: Hernandez is like a baby on constant sugar rush. So happy.