Manchester United v Brentford | Pre-season Friendly Wednesday July 28 20:00 BST

RedDevilRoshi

Pogba's back on Monday apparently. Curious why Scotty isn't in the lineup, though, as I thought he came back same time as DJ.
Thats something I’m curious about as well. He returned last week same time as James. There’s been no talk about him being injured or a reason to explain why he ain’t in the squads?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Our first team players really need to start getting some minutes under their belt.

If we’re serious about a title challenge this year, let’s not start the season slowly!

CallyRed

Looking forward to seeing that line up against Leeds
can you imagine the carnage

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What does Hannibal have to do to get a start?

Judas

Open to offers
I know Andreas is only playing so we can sort of keep him in the shop window but I feel such a sense of sadness watching him play for us still, even in a fitness game like this.

Dante

Average bang
Dennis Irwin sound soooo much like Roy Keane, it's uncanny. Not just his Cork accent. Even their voices are similar.

First time I heard it, I had to double take that Keano wasn't back on MUTV!

Zoo

Toney against Axel and Mengi could be brutal. The two lads need to step up and be solid, particularly Tuanzebe.

mancsarered

Dennis Irwin sound soooo much like Roy Keane, it's uncanny. Not just his Cork accent. Even their voices are similar.

First time I heard it, I had to double take that Keano wasn't back on MUTV!
Just play the damn video

RedfromIreland

Honest to feck, you’d swear it was the champions league final we were playing to see how some posters are so agitated.
If you’re so disappointed, don’t watch.

Dinghy

Surely this must be the last time we get to see the holy trio of Pereira, Lingard and Mata play together.

End of an era.

Last edited:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
This preseason is beginning to look more and more miserable with all the players getting game time looking like the ones who are either on the way out permanently or going on loan.

The players who need it most like Van de Beek, Telles, Henderson and Martial aren’t even fit to play.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I expect standing area will create good atmosphere next season.

bosskeano

fck me....failed players or youngsters, they all need to show whether they belong or not. It's preseason ffs who gives a toss about the scoreline. It's about seeing who you can trust with the senior players going into the season and which young kid wants the grab the game by the balls and make an impression

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Well when you see the manager giving minutes to failed players instead of ones who may have a future, what do you expect?
The players who may have a future will be played in these friendlies.

There was considerable moaning when we didn't have a pre season for the 20-21 start, now there's moaning because when we have one , some posters don't like who's being fielded. :rolleyes:

lex talionis

Pre-season friendly, lots of substitutions. Sit back and enjoy it for what it is.