Manchester United v Olympiakos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lu Tze

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamwest

Very very proud of the lads tonight!!! David de Gea, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Ryan fecking Giggs have stepped up tonight. EXCELLENT

mancan92

That is a game for the players for me. They gave everything. I'm not gonna bother talking about Moyes as for me this was the players, they clearly wanted this.

Shark

@NotShark
We've actually done it. What a night this will be remembered as if Moyes turns things around.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Robin's injury looks serious doesn't it :( such a great, spirited performance from him, such a shame if it's serious.

Uniquim

I don't get why we didn't go for the 4th goal, instead of giving Olympiacos a chance of getting back in it. That being said, really happy we're in the quarter finals. Those first 50+ minutes were beautiful to watch.

Empire

Mata behind Rooney now?

Probably not, probably Rooney behind Welbeck.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thank feck for that. Doesn't change my mind on moyes, but great to go through, would've been an embarrassment if we didn't even though they had a 2-0 lead.

Performance wise not that great really, we shouldn't have sat back because they really aren't that good and could've finished the tie earlier. Glad we're through though.

Giggs MotM. That's a fecking midfield performance. Rvp a close second. Everyone played pretty well, even Valencia was a beast. Young was shite when he came on though.

Gannicus

So Giggs was masterful, De Gea was brilliant and Fellaini did well as a late sub?

Perhaps I should change my name to Gannicus Nostradamus.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Atletico definitely. They would be the favorites for the clash, but still they are the worst team there.
Dortmund are in a bad way, struggling with injuries and the like, on the other hand, they're focusing on the CL now.....

Doesn't matter anyway, we're beating any and all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.