Manchester United videos

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Anyone got a link to the goals today? I had a test and was forced to miss the match.
101greatgoals have videos of all of them, but if you want to download the highlights the link will probably be on the site later tonight(motd site) that was posted on here like a week ago.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Post-match Sky coverage added above.

Unfortunately I don't have any non-Hotfile links to post. Everyone who uploaded caps to fbtz today did so in Hotfile. It seems to be the filehoster of choice on that forum lately.

Chris H

Video Posting God
You're welcome. FBTZ posters eventually came through with the homemade goods. Big thanks to Sagopa Kajmer and sKpD.

dmode

Was really pissed that the guy at the hotel yesterday chose a Rugby match instead of AV vs MU... bitter scouse twat... :mad:

Thanks Chris ;)

and yeah... a draw tonight would make my day.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Sorry, I dind't even understand that it meant somehting.

Actually, you're right. I've changed it.

PS18

Don't suppose anyone knows anywhere/anyone that has the 94/95 season review uploaded? :)

evil_geko

Are there any long highlights or some "Nick Powell vs Galatasaray" video? Couldn't watch the game and I wanna see how he played.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Sorry evil_geko, no one seems to have uploaded anything more extensive, or a Powell highlight reel.

Jacob

Hey Chris, do you know about how long after final whistle the full game will be available for download? This is the first time in years I won't be able to see the game live :(

Chris H

Video Posting God
Unveiling of Sir Alex Ferguson statue

Torrent also available here. Download quickly if you're interested, these usually don't get seeded for long.

Varun

Staff
Can someone point out the full match download for the Juve-United 99 Semi 2nd leg please?