Manchester United vs AC Milan Sat 3rd August, 17:36 UK time

Fox outside the box

That’s Matt Judge right?
Yeah, he should have more rage directed his way. Blame Ed for putting him there and then him for bad negotiating but people just blame Woody for absolutely everything.

Be unhappy but at least spread the unhappiness across everyone at fault and not just one person, it just seems a bit lazy.

romufc

Yeah, he should have more rage directed his way. Blame Ed for putting him there and then him for bad negotiating but people just blame Woody for absolutely everything.

Be unhappy but at least spread the unhappiness across everyone at fault and not just one person, it just seems a bit lazy.
Failure cannot be put down to one person. If the failure occurs once then yes, but this is consistent failure. This seems to suggest it goes higher than MAtt Judge to a certain Ed Woodward. They should all be sacked from transfer duties if United want to be taken seriously.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Events that happened in 1736 in Wales that might explain the kickoff time:
  • April 17 - The Prince of Wales marries Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace, London.
  • John Harris, Bishop of Llandaff, becomes Dean of Wells Cathedral.
  • Thomas Frye paints the Prince of Wales for the Worshipful Company of Saddlers.
  • Isaac Maddox becomes Bishop of St Asaph.
  • Sixty soldiers are drowned after their vessel is wrecked on the Wolves rocks near Flat Holm; the incident leads to the building of a lighthouse on the island.
  • Howell Harris opens a school.
  • Fortunatus Wright marries Mary, daughter of William Bulkeley, in Dublin.
  • Anthony Ellys - A Plea for the Sacramental Test as best Security for the Church established, and very conducive to the Welfare of the State
Births:
  • 6 July - Daniel Morgan, American pioneer, soldier and politician, of Welsh ancestry (d. 1802)
  • 10 July - David Jones, Baptist minister (d. 1810)
  • 31 August - David Ellis, clergyman, poet and transcriber of manuscripts (d. 1795)
  • 22 October - John Thomas, Anglican priest and antiquarian (d. 1769)
  • Charles Morgan, politician (d. 1787)
  • Thomas Wynn, 1st Baron Newborough, politician (d. 1807)
Which one is it?

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo

I couldn’t agree more with your post. Ed gets abused on here but Matt has clearly showed ineptitude in getting deals over the line. Sh*t negotiator in my eyes.

I want the guy who negotiated Nabil Fekir to Betis. He got him for under £20m when a year ago Lyon rejected a 60m bid for him from Liverpool. That’s how you negotiate. I know a year does make a different but Lyon must be kicking themselves over that. Great bit of business from Betis.

TRUERED89

You do realise that it isn't his job to negotiate, right? There is someone else responsible for negotiating transfers and player contracts.
Well whoever it is, they take an age on every transfer. I'll be amazed if all 3 of Dybala, Bruno and McGuire are complete within a week.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Events that happened in 1736 in Wales that might explain the kickoff time:
  • April 17 - The Prince of Wales marries Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace, London.
  • John Harris, Bishop of Llandaff, becomes Dean of Wells Cathedral.
  • Thomas Frye paints the Prince of Wales for the Worshipful Company of Saddlers.
  • Isaac Maddox becomes Bishop of St Asaph.
  • Sixty soldiers are drowned after their vessel is wrecked on the Wolves rocks near Flat Holm; the incident leads to the building of a lighthouse on the island.
  • Howell Harris opens a school.
  • Fortunatus Wright marries Mary, daughter of William Bulkeley, in Dublin.
  • Anthony Ellys - A Plea for the Sacramental Test as best Security for the Church established, and very conducive to the Welfare of the State
Births:
  • 6 July - Daniel Morgan, American pioneer, soldier and politician, of Welsh ancestry (d. 1802)
  • 10 July - David Jones, Baptist minister (d. 1810)
  • 31 August - David Ellis, clergyman, poet and transcriber of manuscripts (d. 1795)
  • 22 October - John Thomas, Anglican priest and antiquarian (d. 1769)
  • Charles Morgan, politician (d. 1787)
  • Thomas Wynn, 1st Baron Newborough, politician (d. 1807)
Which one is it?
David Jones was a Reserves legend tbf. Or maybe it's just a reminder to Woody of his PIN for the Bruno transfer.

Pavl3n

Donnaruma will have a worldie. We will win 2:1.
.......................DDG
AWB...Lindelof....Smalling....Shaw
...........McTomminay.....Pogba.....
Mata...........Lingard.........James
.....................Rashy........................

Martial to replace James at 45' and to move as a nine at 60'
Greenwood for JLingz at 75'
Matic for McTomminay at 60'
Young for Shaw at 60'
Dalot for AWB at 75'
Jones in at 60'
Pereira for Pogba at 75'
Mata will go off too.

55% possession
18 attempts
8 on target - mostly towards the keeper, which will make him look great.
2 scruffy goals - 2nd at 87th minute by Matic

Ole will say we have a great team, we are working on some fresh faces, but the market is very hard and if we end up with the squad we have - we have a great squad. A lot of experience in the faces of Matic, Mata and Young - which one of them 3 will be our next captain.

Great times ahead.

Nialinho

I'd like to see Gomes play the majority of the game and Tuanzebe & Lindelof to work on their partnership. Hopefully a much more entertaining match than last time out.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I just don't want to watch Lingard starting any game this season if possible. Come on, please Mr Ole, start someone exciting in AM.

Rafaeldagold

Would I be able to buy tickets on the day? £40 online sounds a bit steep..

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So it seems pogba hasn’t travelled either. Another back injury.

Hope this isn’t the start of him being difficult! fingers crossed it’s genuine.

Gerald G

I thought that at first but it sounds genuine because it was the same issue which made him miss training and a doubt before we played the Norweigan team.

De Gea
AWB--Lindelof--Axel--Shaw
McTominay--Fred
Greenwood--Pereira--Rashford
Martial

I want Gomes to start but I highly doubt it.​

NJM78

Really hope Pereira starts ahead of Lingard in midfield. Lingard has been borderline gash all preseason and I really don’t want him starting v Chelsea.

RedDevilRoshi

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka
Smalling
Lindelof
Shaw

McTominay
Fred

Greenwood
A.Pereira
Martial

Rashford

Score Prediction:

Manchester United 2-0 AC Milan

klayton88

5:39 - How have you done that? It's bleeding... I was having a poo. Tell me I'm wrong.