Shaw Lindelof Tuanzebe AWB
DDG

2nd half
Chong Greenwood Gomes
Andreas
Fred McTominay
Dalot Tuanzebe Smalling AWB
Romero​

Lindelof had a knock I think last game, sub him 2nd half.
No Pogba, don't think we should injury-risk Pogba for this game.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Found out about this game yesterday and since it’s my birthday today, heading over to Cardiff to watch it with my dad!

Only the second time I’ll actually have gone to a United game, looking forward to it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Greenwood must start today surely? He didn't start the last one which you'd have thought he would have done if he wasn't starting here.
I don't think he will be starting in the league so no.

The front 4 seems to be Martial/Rashford/Lingard/James.

Greenwood will be used as a sub to start with I think. Chelsea/Wolves isn't exactly an easy place to start with, we don't want to kill his confidence too early.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Think its a bit gutting that James looks to be ahead of Greenwood in the pecking order. Too early to judge and I can see the talent but James appears far more raw than Greenwood in my eyes. Looks to lack any final quality which Greenwood has shown he has.

Castia

Found out about this game yesterday and since it’s my birthday today, heading over to Cardiff to watch it with my dad!

Only the second time I’ll actually have gone to a United game, looking forward to it.

Nice one mate, enjoy it

amit tal

I don't think he will be starting in the league so no.

The front 4 seems to be Martial/Rashford/Lingard/James.

Greenwood will be used as a sub to start with I think. Chelsea/Wolves isn't exactly an easy place to start with, we don't want to kill his confidence too early.
I think even today he is much better then martial

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Happy birthday! I wish I was close enough.

PeteManic

Enjoy!!!!!

Darkhorsez

Happy birthday and enjoy!

RUCK4444

In the business I work in we have a box at the Principality to take customers to countless rugby games. Buzzing to actually watch a United game there instead, it really is a great stadium.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
In the business I work in we have a box at the Principality to take customers to countless rugby games. Buzzing to actually watch a United game there instead, it really is a great stadium.
Got a spare space or two?

Mr Smith

Think its a bit gutting that James looks to be ahead of Greenwood in the pecking order. Too early to judge and I can see the talent but James appears far more raw than Greenwood in my eyes. Looks to lack any final quality which Greenwood has shown he has.
Greenwood is still 17 with only a handful of senior games under his belt. There's no need to rush. I'm convinced we have a manager who will give him plenty of game time this season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Awesome. You got good seats?

Was gonna get a ticket to the game but seats were in the top stands and I wasn't down with that. What is the view like?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think even today he is much better then martial
I'm a big fan of Greenwood also, but not yet. Martial is better at holding the ball up and more physical against big defenders like Luiz/Rudiger.

Greenwood will struggle against those type of men at the top level, he is 17 remember.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
DDG

AWB
Jones
Lindelof
Shaw

McTominay
Fred

James
Gomes
Rashford

Martial

walsh

Going to the game, disappointed Pogba won't feature. Hope to see some of the youngsters play... And Maguire for 30 mins at the end maybe? :smirk:

RedDevilRoshi

Going to the game, disappointed Pogba won't feature. Hope to see some of the youngsters play... And Maguire for 30 mins at the end maybe? :smirk:

Maguire hasn’t even had his medical yet. He won’t play mate. Will most likely make his debut next weekend.

Enjoy the game!

OldTrevil

I have to attend a wedding :mad: so will probably miss this. Hope it's a good preparatory game for Chelsea

Acole9

Outstanding
There was tickets on groupon weeks ago for this, obviously struggling to sell. Hardly surprising as they had them on for £60-70 :eek:.

Alabaster Codify7

Going to this in a few hours, first time my old man has ever seen them live.

Expecting a second string, with the seson kicking off next weekend.

Dante

Average bang
I think we'll see most of the first choice XI get 90 minutes today. They need to up their fitness for Chelsea.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Awesome. You got good seats?
Sadly not, I only realised/remembered the game was on yesterday. Its in the top stands. Hopefully will still be able to see though.

Unfortunately not, it seats 16 and they went really quickly, sorry bud!
But its my birthday! :(

Nah no worries mate - was worth a try :D

peridigm

Can’t watch this live. How long does it usually take before it’s available on MUTV replay?

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Can’t watch this live. How long does it usually take before it’s available on MUTV replay?
I don't think they put them up until the next day but they show the full thing again later in the day. I know it's on again at 10pm tonight (UK time).

peridigm

I don't think they put them up until the next day but they show the full thing again later in the day. I know it's on again at 10pm tonight (UK time).
I can work with that. Thanks.

Rafaeldagold

Going to the game, looking forward to it! 2 European giants, should be competitive as last pre season game .

eggwithsideburns

I currently live in Cardiff and want to go to this but the cheapest tickets are £39, that seems a lot for a friendly and I'm super skint. I may go and have a look if I can see the team bus or something.