g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs AC Milan Sat 3rd August, 17:36 UK time

Prodigy24

Totally different game when the youngsters + Lingard came on, which is good to see. Matic, Mata and especially Pereira have no place in this team.

Alemar

Tuanzebe, Gomes and Lingard actually not bad at all as subs today. Fred simply less shite than Matic, but that’s about it.
James not perfect, but earned a couple of free kicks.

Fer

His best position is on the pitch, disgrace if he doesn't get minutes.
Agreed.
Disgrace if he doesn't sign a new contract and we let him go for free. Sadly, we extended contracts to players who are going to start ahead of him (Mata, Lingard). Also we are linked with Dybala/Fernandes... So I guess we are not going too much of Gomes.

Gasolin

Kind of unhappy with the game for me, something is missing in the attacking pattern, Ole needs to discuss with the lads on that. Also not normal to concede 2 goals if we want to improve as a team.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Give the young lads the pens. I’d fancy all of them to have the confidence to smash them in.

siw2007

Great to see how we came back at them as I felt we were 2nd best for long periods. Some of the fresh faces like Axel, Jesse, Dan and Angel made a big difference at the end. Hope we play Dan James or Mason Greenwood wide right against Chelsea, we look better with that bit of balance.

BlahRules

Honestly I think Maguire tuanzebe could be awesome. Lindelof still looks wobbly at times. Tuanzebe has that Rio - like calmness.
Want to know something funny? Tuanzebe was the better player when we signed Lindelof, and still is!

worldinmotion66

Totally different game when the youngsters + Lingard came on, which is good to see. Matic, Mata and especially Pereira have no place in this team.
Especially Pereira? At least he worked hard and pressed. Matic is a liability defensively and Mata is so passive. Neither should be in the team but you can't completely discard Pereira playing out of position. He was part of the team that beat PSG and he played well in that game. He has ability and deserves a place in the squad, and chances to prove himself this season. Mata should be used sparingly and Matic needs phasing out quickly.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Can't have it all... or won't get it all
True, but at the moment there are no DM's that we have targeted, so it's better to hope that the buys we need and are looking to get through gets through (AWB, Maguire, James & at least one, preferably two of Mandzukic, Dybala & Fernandes) so we can focus on the other needs (DM & RW) next season.

kiristao

Mctominay looked so much better and more influential once Matic went off.
United on the whole looked so much better when we were pressing and playing with pace for the first 15 mins and then for the last 20 mins. Why we droppped of so much much for the middle bit I don't know..

Affirmation

Well that was a frustrating match, it was clear to see that the team that finished the game was a lot better than the one that initally started it. It's also so frustrating to see some players in this team take priority over a lot of our supremely talented youngsters.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We’ve lost this considering de Gea never saves pens

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Oh this is going to get old fast if they’re gonna play music over every pen

slored1

Gomes, Jesse and Tuanzebe with very good cameos. Hopefully Mata and Matic won't play meaningful minutes again.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
De Gea seems to guess where they hit, instead of reacting after the shot. Weird considering reaction-time is his biggest asset.