Manchester United vs AS Roma (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhiyu

I think that the issue with having 3 at the back is that every time an attacker is able to pull a pass back in the 18yrd box, our defenders aren't responding to the attacking players at the top of the box and if the midfield runners aren't tracking them, the attacking players have a free sight at goal... happened a few times now this game.

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
''Adam Ljajic was heavily linked with United a few years ago'' I'm sure he actually played for us?
He never signed. We chose not to continue with the transfer due to work permit issues, I think it was. He signed some pre-contract thing I think, together with Tosic

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
LVG said players didn't have to turn up for training last Saturday if they didn't want to. It was of course a bluff to see who would and wouldn't. Apparently the whole squad turned up.

Except ZAHA!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
----------------Amos------------
----Keane--Smalling--Blackett----
Young--------------------------Shaw
----------Cleverley---Kagawa------
-----------------Lingard-------------
-----------Nani--------Keane--------

Ibi Dreams

Who passed that over the top for Keane to run on to? Pretty good ball, could have been a penalty although it looked like six of one, half a dozen of the other

pauldyson1uk

I know this is only a preseason friendly but I really really really think we can win the league. Odds of 7/1 is too good to pass up. I'm going to stake some serious money on it now. Off to Ladbrokes now.
come dont get carried away, 2 pre season games dont make up for the disaster of last season. Yes we have improved but there is still a way to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.