Manchester United vs. Galatasaray

acrebo

Since when did CL games go from ITV on a Wednesday to a Tuesday? Stupid bloody schedulers.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
It's the beginning of the season, and this is what got us in trouble last season.
I agree we took rotation too far in the CL last season, but I don't think that means SAF doesn't have some wiggle room to make adjustments. Though I expect at this point a tactical change is probably more likely than rotation for rest.

Now that I'm thinking about it more, I'm leaning towards wanting us to put out:

De Gea
Rafael Rio Vidic Evra
Scholes Carrick
Valencia Kagawa Nani
Van Persie​

With luck we get a 2-0 lead and can take Scholes and Rio off around the 68th minute.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
Had a dream about it. 5-0. Would be great for the lads confidence after last year's fiasco. Was having a bad feeling about it at first. Mainly fearing SAF going for an experimental team.. Hope no fcking around this time

kps88

Nani could use some game time to get his confidence back.

3 games in a week might be too much for Rio and Scholes though.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Had a dream about it. 5-0. Would be great for the lads confidence after last year's fiasco. Was having a bad feeling about it at first. Mainly fearing SAF going for an experimental team.. Hope no fcking around this time
same as me

RVP scoring 2!!

Heres hoping!!:devil:

Maajid

Formerly Mad
A few of my Gala supporting friends think a cricket score is a genuine possibility if young Semih starts at the back.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Will take any kind of performance tbh. We were worse in home CL matches last season than I can pretty much ever remember. No energy, no determination, must be said no atmosphere either.

Hoping missing out will have woken up the players.
I expect Anderson and Cleverley in the middle, which could be great or terrifying, depending on who has the ball!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Buttners goal reminded me of Messi, Maradonna and George Best.

AARRONB06

It's already getting tasty in town! They have brought a firm over, fecking tonnes of them. Atmosphere should be good!

AARRONB06

What time will they be letting the away fans into the ground? I might go round their end of the ground and see whats going down whilst they're outside. Last time I dad was when Roma were in town and that got a bit tasty.
6pm I think.

Jaap

Let's hope meeting up FIVE hours before kick-off will have a positive impact on the team.

I want a reaction to last year's disaster.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Hopefully Sir Alex is drilling them to avoid complacency.

Danillaco

Eboue was high yesterday on how he would make us eat grass, that he would score and make some dance, he would destroy Manchester United... If he's playing RB, I would only hope Fergie unleash Nani on him. Surely would shut him up.

Kaos

Surprised so many are pairing Cleverley with Carrick, they're about as compatible as water and oil.

If Anderson is fit I'd pair him with Cleverley, Nani and Valencia on the wings, Kagawa playing off RvP. Simples.

Kaos

Don't just want to see a standard 1-0 win tonight, I want this team to show some real desire and passion to set the record straight after last year.
The team ought to see the comments left by the Gala fans, as well as the pathetic death threats and photos of weapons. Should provide a firm incentive to shut them up.