Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitch87

I've got MUTV at home so normally watch there on that but I'm in hospital tonight so decided to pay that 2.99 and can tell you guys it's well worth it, much better than a stream perfect picture etc I suggest some of you asking for streams might consider that, you could pay 5.99 for the full pre season.

Dr Baltar

I think they're much younger, faster, and are far better with the ball at their feet. If we're going to reinvigorate the team then we need them, and ideally one or two more footballing CBs.
Fair enough but I completely disagree. Jones & Smalling have both been here a while now & neither looks like they have improved much since when they first joined. I understand we need to move on but Vidic is 32 not 36. We're a better team with him in it & the three at the back would have suited him perfectly.
I hope i'm wrong but I can't ever see a future in which Smalling is regarded as a player in the same bracket as Rio & Vidic were in their prime. That's the standard we should be aiming for.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Hang on, who's Herrera supposed to be? That's just some guy isn't it?

vodrake

Literally the only players they got right were Welbeck and Young :lol:

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
I've got MUTV at home so normally watch there on that but I'm in hospital tonight so decided to pay that 2.99 and can tell you guys it's well worth it, much better than a stream perfect picture etc I suggest some of you asking for streams might consider that, you could pay 5.99 for the full pre season.
Link?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
FFS, man, you need to up your game
Hey it's late. I've been up since 6, need to be up at 6 again today and i'm sat up watching us play a friendly on a tinpot stream. Yet at least i can tell the difference between white and black players. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.