Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodrake

What did Shaw say? Didn't hear it because my audio wasn't loud enough, just heard the NBC guys apologizing. :D
"THATS OUR FCUKING BALL"

when the ball went out of play and Inter got the throw

saivet

Isn't this one of the journos that was banging that drum hard about United not being interested in Vidal?

Guy can't even get the bench right.
To be fair, everyone was saying Shaw was not on the bench. He wasn't listed as a sub on our website apparently.

20Champions13

Do you guys stay completely focused on the game or you have it in background while you surf the web? Lately, I have found myself just letting the game play in background as I get bored watching TV for so long.

El-Manos

Because he has a system.

"A system like anything simplifies the game and allows players to shine. You know your job which in turn eliminates doubt from your play, should I attack or defend now? This makes players be able to perfect their job and not take over other people role. For example Mata will be judged on his ability to create and score, not if he tracks back on the wing because that job falls to the wingback"

So our system has the CM role covered, The defenders are covered, The #10 role is covered by mata or Kagawa, they will fight that out. The only roles left are striker or wingbacks. He clearly doesn't want him as a wingback either Zaha said no or he clearly can't defend. So if he wants to stay at Manchester United, he needs to become a striker. This is what systems do. The same way, rightly or wrongly Mata didn't fit the new chelsea system and was sold. There is zero point having a player on your wage book if he doesn't fit any role you have in your squad. So Zaha has to prove he is a wingback, striker or be sold. Remember he was bought buy SAF who played 4-4-2, not LVG who plays 3-5-2 4-3-3.

Zaha may fit in a 4-3-3 BUT LVG has said we don't have the players for that. I think its LVG sending a message, unless we buy people to play his favoured 4-3-3 we will be playing 3-5-2 and Zaha and others will leave.
Yes, I'm all well aware of that, doubt he'll leave after 1 season. He's still young after all. There is no guarantee we'll stick with this 3-5-1-2 formation, all depends on signings.

The Red Thinker

De Gea's play from the back will show everyone just how vastly superior a goalkeeper he is to anyone or any prospect at United.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Did anyone see that flick by Zaha when it bounced off the ad board?! He didn't even realise he did it

Status
Not open for further replies.