Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_Red_Devil

This guy below right? This is why I always try to watch the matches myself. We are passing better than we have done in about 3 years - yes, that includes the end of the Fergy era too. Passing from the back, no useless crosses from the wings, everyone getting involved in the build up. We are heading in to the right direction. But people still want new quick wingers that can not be added to this system :rolleyes:
Yeah that's the one lol. If I wasn't at work I'd be able to form my own opinion but I can't haha. From what I've seen on a different website is that we are playing good football so far.

Minkaro

Paddy needs to stop repeating himself (in that "did one of them touch him? Did they touch him?" way). I keep thinking my stream is lagging.

Garfield's Lasagna

Be nice to see the squad size drop to a more compact size, given no Champions League this year.

Cleverley, Fletcher, Fellaini, Zaha, Nani, Young, Kagawa & Hernandez/Welbad could all be sold & some players from the youth setup moved up & 1 or 2 quality additions.

Shame about De Vrij joining Lazio, looked useful for the price, 8m or so?

MANCOCKNEY

Who was talking about Vidic's distribution being spot on? He keeps giving the ball straight back to us. Maybe they should tell him that he plays for Inter now.

walsh

Crerand is literally the opposite of a commentator, we need to keep HIM updated on what's happening on the pitch while he struggles to tell who's who.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
How old is Blackett? Should get more first team opportunities.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
I think deep down we would all be very disappointed if Paddy didn't do the commentary, as much of a muppet he is, it wouldn't be the same without him.

saivet

Zaha has played as a striker on a few occasions before. Can't remember if it was for Palace or England U21s but I've seen him play there..

Mystry

Friendship is magic
he might be? LvG must see something that we dont.
I think it's more where LVG can stick him in this formation. He can't play wingback and we're not playing with wingers so up front it is. Think he pretty much said something to that effect, that if he's going to play he can only play up top. Same goes for Nani.

Status
Not open for further replies.