Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

Canagel

This squad badly lacks creativity and end products to open up a defence with no space in behind. Can see us dropping lot of points again vs small tems in Prem if we didn't buy anyone else.

Red4Life_#7

Dybala, Maguire and Fernandes would really take this team another level.
Don't really see room in the team for both. Fernandes yes, is definitely needed... but I'm wondering how we Dybala let alone both would fit in the team?

RedNed77

Why do the graphics on MUTV always look about 10 years behind whatever is on any other tv station. I could probably do a better job. The production values are awful.

Adamsk7

Matic is absolutely terrible. Struggling against even this team!

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Matic sticks out like a sore thumb as the biggest shite heap in that side. He should retire tomorrow to force us to buy a DM

Deawin

Matic has to be replaced, he had plenty of time to handle the ball on both thoose passes from Lindelof. Just to slow on the ball.

fergie_god

Impressed with how Mctominay has been playing. Feeling more and more confident in him being able to adequately replace Herrera/Fellaini. Badly missing some creativity and decisiveness in the offensive end though. Pogba is so damn important to our team.. hope the fans can properly back him for a full season for once.

NJM78

9 goals in 4 games in pre season so far. People saying our finishing is poor we’re gonna struggle next year. We’re 0-0 at half time in a pre-season game where we’ve completely dominated. People will moan about anything, imagine if we’d lost games in pre season like Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid etc. It would be insufferable on here, take some positives from the games and enjoy them instead of whining about every little thing.
Our finishing is poor and has been for years as a collective, we score less than our rivals also. Yes it's pre season and good to see the players all getting game time but I don't care about results in pre season just the ones when the real games start and that is when the top teams play well and take their chances. We only won 50% of our games in the league last year mainly due to not being able to score. It is worrying so hopefully the likes of Dybala and Fernandes do sign for us.

Of course you have a right to moan about the moaners but the moaners also have a right to moan. The never ending cycle of most forums.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Don't really see room in the team for both. Fernandes yes, is definitely needed... but I'm wondering how we Dybala let alone both would fit in the team?
Dybala at striker and Fernandes at AM would be perfect i think.