Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Greenwood is going to be a 2 in 3 striker when he’s matured.

Alabaster Codify7

This is the worry. Likes of Lingard, Matic, Mata are not good enough But you know Ole will go with the tried and tested cr*p

I said it before. People need to forget the idea of Gomes, Greenwood, Axel and Garner getting game-time under Ole when it truly matters. Mata, Lingard, Smalling, Jones, Matic are gonna be mainstays yet again.

Alemar

I said it before. People need to forget the idea of Gomes, Greenwood, Axel and Garner getting game-time under Ole when it truly matters. Mata, Lingard, Smalling, Jones, Matic are gonna be mainstays yet again.
This idea stinks

VanGaalyTime

I really like having Chong and Greenwood on the wings. Allows us to spread play and create space. Both should get plenty of appearance this season.

Classical Mechanic

I realize I am no expert but I cannot imagine Guardiola wanting Fred.
Fred had the best running stats in the Champions League the season before the transfer and put in some great performances against City in their group. Worth noting that he served a doping ban in the past so we might just be seeing him sans juice here.

R'hllor

We really need to start showing Gomes some love before someone pinches him from us. Christ imagine if Klopp sweet talks him

I just did a little sick in my mouth
Its fecked up situation that we shouldnt be in on the first place, if we give him more exposure and he does well, it will create a hype, which will lead to more cnuts sniffing around him, if we keep him on ice, he might say feck this, gonna go somewhere else to play.

In normal club, first option is better for me but we aint that when it comes to contracts.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I see Chong even has the classic Ruud Gullit moustache. Completing the look.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I really like having Chong and Greenwood on the wings. Allows us to spread play and create space. Both should get plenty of appearance this season.
I hope so. Chong offers something completely different.

Untd55

We could be up 4-0 and they'll still moan.
But we are not. We are 0 v 0. Considering we were not great at scoring last season and have not signed anyone in attack, I would say it is a valid complaint.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Gomes scores and plays amazing last match yet cant get on with 10 minutes to go with Mata and Lingard stinking the place up.

Now tell me Ole doesnt have favourites