Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
When Tuanzebe is that far into the opposing half he cannot be dithering on the ball. Make a quick pass and get back in position, losing the ball and being that far away from goal would be catastrophic.

AshRK

Didn't we drew 0-0 to Valerenga in 2012-13 preseason and bought RvP after that. :p

el3mel

We don't have any goal scorers. All our players are about 15 goals a season. It'll be a major problem. See Real last season after they sold Ronaldo.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
This is poor. Bit concerning we are struggling against a Norwegian team.
Come on now. hardly struggling. We've utterly dominated and should be several goals up. players are hardly going to pursue a win here hell for leather are they? It's about sharpness, fitness, learning patterns etc. Breaking down teams that sit deep with ten men behind the ball is a different challenge, and it's good we are having to deal with this now.

SqueakyWeasel

Ooof.

It's AD 2019 and I still have got absolutely no fecking idea what is supposed to be Fred's forte.
Not sure he'll feature too much this season, especially if we get the couple of rumoured signings anticipated. Having said that he had a great game against Inter and/or Spurs can't remember which.

EDIT: He lacks the consistency required IMO

NJM78

Would rather have seen Gomes than Mata to be honest. Mata seems like the kind of pro who didn’t really need this game either.
Gomes isn't getting a sniff when the season starts.
For me he is already a better players than Mata but Ole loves his Juan.

Sanchez7

Fred is such a inconsistent passer. Some great one touch passing by him only to be followed by a terrible pass exposing the defense.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We really need to start showing Gomes some love before someone pinches him from us. Christ imagine if Klopp sweet talks him

I just did a little sick in my mouth

red4ever 79

This is the worry. Likes of Lingard, Matic, Mata are not good enough But you know Ole will go with the tried and tested cr*p

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
We don't have any goal scorers. All our players are about 15 goals a season. It'll be a major problem. See Real last season after they sold Ronaldo.
That's 150 goals a season. I'll take that.

Okey

20 mins to go...Haven't liked what I've seen in this game. Our acute lack of quality being exposed by Norwegian bottom fodder is a big worry. We've only added one quality starter to the team in AWB. Every other position we're as we were, and we know that's a long way from good enough. We need to get 2 high quality players in before the window shuts. Otherwise it's gonna be a long long season...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Fred isn’t good enough for United
He’s replaces pereira for me in the sell list. He’s utter shite. The Phil Jones of midfield, accident waiting to happen. Constantly looks like he will lose the ball at any moment, be it dribbling or just passing it to the oppo.

El-Manos

Our crossing has been shite for a longtime now. Greenwood should be on that RW not Dalot.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Worst thing Ole has done this preseason is not give Gomes enough chances it makes no sense.

RedNed77

You can see why, he’s a top bloke but Gomes needs some minutes.

AshRK

Didn't someone say we will score double digit :lol:. It seems some people never learn.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I like their goalkeeper, looks fecking mental when he's angry but other than that he's constantly smiling.