Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-time (45+4')

hobbers

Herrera and Mata are going to be fantastic together.

And to think we've got RVP, Januzaj, Kagawa, Rafael and new signings to come.

LoiusVanGaal

3-0, great play from Herrera, Valencia crosses, defender misses it, Rooney eventually gets it in after the keeper fails to properly stop the dink

nicely done :) half time

Sam

The four of Mata/Rooney/Welbeck/Herrera have been fantastic. Would be very happy to see them as the spine of our team next season, with RVP added to the mix.

Valencia and Shaw as full backs haven't impressed though, I'd like to see Rafael at HT.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That's a brilliant initial save to be fair.

Great half. Complete control, quick passing, and making chances. Herrera is just :drool:. His touch is iniesta-esque

saivet

Good first half. Herrera and Mata the standouts. It will certainly be interesting to see how we do against better competition.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
After getting dominated in midfield against the likes of West Brom I'll take a midfield domination of LA Galaxy in a preseason friendly.

It's been far too long.
Same. Just think of them nobody teams that we were losing and drawing to on the last tour. Surely LA are the quality of a lower Premier League team?

Jord25

Our closing down has been great, we look totally different from last season. I know its early days but what a signing Herrera looks. :drool::drool:

Brightonian

Decent start from the players.

Seen nothing to convince me that 3 at the back does anything except turn dangerous attacking fullbacks into shit wingers. Shaw's threat completely nullified by such a high starting position, making it so easy to mark him. The whole danger of a fullback is that they run at you from a part of the pitch where you can't deny them space to pick up pace in.

prateik

Valencia has done a lot more than Shaw..
Guess which one is getting criticized?
The matchday thread is back ....

CM

Herrera and Mata's play has been fantastic to watch, make everything look so simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.