Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
i can´t understand fear from fans to admit that we are still no1 in England and the last season was a bad night mare,so stand up and say it loudly that we are one of the favourites in EPL.

thats my attitude an nothing(except moyes) cant change that,LVG is truly winner and he will prove us that
It's not fear, i just like to be able to admit when I'm beaten and there's nothing wrong with not always being the best, keeps things interesting, United doesn't have the strongest squad. If we are challenging for the title it will be LvG covering the cracks like SAF used to. Moyes was an average manager, and that was the main difference.

Not sure about that. I think Chelsea are still quite weak up top if Lukaku goes. Torres is their only backup striker (plus Schurrle I suppose) and I'm not quite sure what to make of Costa myself. I'm sure Mourinho is the manager to get the best out of him but I'm not sure how talented he actually is.
I do agree with this, i really aren't sure how well Costa will gel and it's almost all on him, all they need is a class striker. They should have kept Lukaku personally, was the best striker in the squad, closely followed by Schurrle, who i rate pretty highly.

Shaw Thing

Posted these in the Newbies but for those interested here are gifs of the goals:

1-0 Welbeck, Mata assist

2-0 Rooney (pen)

3-0 Rooney, Welbeck assist

4-0 James, Young assist

5-0 James, Herrera assist?

6-0 Young, Herrera assist

7-0 Young, Herrera assist
How do you put gifs ?

Second-half kick-off

AndyMUFC

Galaxy weren't up to much at all but a very convincing start. Plenty of promising signs and I really liked the look of our new shape and playing style. Herrera looks a very classy player and it's always good to see your strikers opening their accounts like Rooney and Welbeck did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.