g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txred

I hadn't seen much of Herrera to this point, but I'm just as impressed as the rest of you. Much more dynamic than I had anticipated. Neat touches away from pressure and spraying passes everywhere.

Liking the dynamism we're showing both with and without the ball. I'm not going to say that we're a changed team per say, but this is a stark difference from last season. We were absolutely dreadful in the preseason last season in every game I recall watching. We've looked a little shaky in defense with the back 3, but the overall look of the team and tactics has been impressive. Looking very much forward to the future.

Reactions: jojojo

prateik

Watch the chevy stream on Safari. It is optimized for that. Works a lot better. No crazy delay

Turamb

completely new match

defending looking a bit shoddy off the bat

Mustafa

Second-half XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Keane M, Fletcher, Blackett, James; Kagawa, Cleverley, Herrera; Nani, Young.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Everything Rafael had done so far has been shit. LvG is watching...

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Man Utd Midfielder running with ball alert. Ain't happened for awhile. Ander Herrera what a breath of fresh air you are...

Red Phoenix Rising

I have not watched him, to be honest. But if he can keep it neat and tidy, anticipates well and put some steel into our midfield, I'll be happy if he plays in the Fletcher position.
Think Gerrard, I think he has a bit of an ego (to want to get forward). He's a more attacking box to box player than that type of playmaker who sits deep. Fellaini would be better suited there in that formation. (Or Carrick/Fletcher) Providing we play with this same high line.

Status
Not open for further replies.