Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

Fracture90

I will still say it, build a midfield to suit his strengths and he's absolute WC quality. Put crap like Matic etc next to him and he's useless
Guy is a professional and very successful footballer, and here you are calling him a crap. Wonder how your life achievements compare to his...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Mata... I'd like to see Gomes playing with this kind of lineup where Mata is playing now

moodyred

It's only pre-season.
It's only Leeds.
We need more players. 1 defender 1 midfielder 1 striker.
Good work so far though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That tracking back by Rashford is top notch. I'm really liking how everyone just steamrolls forward when we counter.

slored1

Mata has been atrocious. He shouldn't be anywhere near the team in the big games.

Wheato

Mata is struggling today. I think they are trying to play him in a David Silva type role, but he doesn't have the mobility or pace for the high press. The game is passing him by. Looks a bit out of sorts, he isn't keeping up with the counter attacks.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Bailly's defending is sometimes something else. Man plays like he wanted to be striker but has been stuck at the back. Lots of talent, but too casual for a pro.

LoneStar

Sorry if it's been asked before, but can someone link me to a stream?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
very annoying.. FB are showing this but after about two mins yu have to click a link which is too far down to be accessibl

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Whoever is directing this needs to be shot. So many weird changes to the image on screen with the random graphics thrown in.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Why do commentators keep pronouncing Ole as Ollie? The correct pronunciation is more like Oola. They go out of their way to pronounce latin names properly.
Oola? :lol:
Nope, ollie is actually closer.
Just pronounce the e like you do when you say egg.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
There are some quality players in this Leeds-side, have a feeling quite a few of them will go if Leeds dont go up soon

Calvin Phillip's is a very good DM.

Think spurs were looking at him. I think hes capable of making the step up to the prem.

diarm

State of Rojo jogging back in slow motion while that attacker was coming down his flank.

R'hllor

Why Rojo is playing LB, i know he needs minutes but cant he play upfront now or something.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Rashford's played very well.