Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

Ban

Nice result but it's Leeds. Against a tougher opposition we would be losing eight now.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Guy is a professional and very successful footballer, and here you are calling him a crap. Wonder how your life achievements compare to his...
you should be a politician with deflecting skills like that

PoTMS

We need a Saha type player to complement our current attack. More pressingly, we need a defensive overhaul. A new DM and CB are vital.

Foxbatt

Bailly has no brain. His defending is terrible. He does not when to clear the ball, the big boot or when to try to be cute. As for Mata he has no place in this team. Our midfield is so terrible because of him

OleGunnar20

Mata and Rojo clearly the weak links. I know he's not a left back but he's a rubbish CB to boot so, get him gone. Mata just too weak, I love him but he's just not suited to this setup.

Bailly confusing as always, has he headed a ball yet?

Loving the fluidity though.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
typical United corner, go short and second pass goes to Leeds. inside two seconds we have given away a good position

NJM78

A better team would have put a few past us. So easy to break through our defence. Mata bless him, so weak and slow on the ball. Nothing really changed to be fair, I really hope we get Maguire and another midfielder who can take some creative burden off Pogba.

Dolf

Mata and Rojo clearly the weak links. I know he's not a left back but he's a rubbish CB to boot so, get him gone. Mata just too weak, I love him but he's just not suited to this setup.

Bailly confusing as always, has he headed a ball yet?

Loving the fluidity though.
Mata? He’s been pretty good. Gave some great passes into the box and connects midfield and attack.

r0663664

Worships Man City
I don’t want to see Rojo and Bailly near XI. Poor quality players still with Utd. What a joke!

R'hllor

I know people want to see Baily sold but he is hella fun to watch, entertaining, nothing makes sense sometimes watching him doing things on the pitch, crazy crazy stuff, fun crazy.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Mata is struggling today. I think they are trying to play him in a David Silva type role, but he doesn't have the mobility or pace for the high press. The game is passing him by. Looks a bit out of sorts, he isn't keeping up with the counter attacks.
He's looked like that for years now. We should have moved him on badly