Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
meanwhile Sky are showing Newcastle v Wolves... save me. They'll sack Bruce tomorrow.. Wolves are three up ha ha

ChaddyP

We need to tie down Lindelof to a new contract. Lad deserves one more than Jones and Smalling did

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That would've been a hell of a start.

Shaidabdullah Hussain

I’m loving the high pressing , build up from the back style we seem to be attempting these past 2 games.

I really hope this actually continues into our league games and we don’t defer to our panic hoof ball architype post Fergie.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I’m loving the high pressing , build up from the back style we seem to be attempting these past 2 games.

I really hope this actually continues into our league games and we don’t defer to our panic hoof ball architype post Fergie.
it'll last three minutes against Chelsea. that's usually about when Plan A fails and we don't know what to do next

PoTMS

Would be a mighty shame if Mason goes the way of Macheda, Januzaj and Wilson. Easy to forget he's only 17.

Tiber

James is going to cause a few full backs nightmares this season

prateik

MUTV has a unnecessary transition graphic when changing camera angles.. I keep thinking they are going to show a replay of something and it just changes the camera angle.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Would be a mighty shame if Mason goes the way of Macheda, Januzaj and Wilson. Easy to forget he's only 17.
kept saying he should have played more in those last 6-7 games last season

RedDevilRoshi

Brilliant Man Utd

Pressing high up the park and a great ball through from Pogba to AWB with the low ball across met by Greenwood who taps it in

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
MUTV has a unnecessary transition graphic when changing camera angles.. I keep thinking they are going to show a replay of something and it just changes the camera angle.
if Woodward was in charge of MUTV, the cameras would probably be in Romania

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Something about Wan Bissaka not being able to attack