Manchester United vs Lens (Sat 5th August, 12:45 UK time)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Same. ETH really doesn't seem to rate him. He usually looks good in his cameos, but never gets a chance for a long time afterwards.

I'm surprised we haven't loaned him out again.
Yeah, I like his directness and he's a full international so he's obviously decent. Must be appalling in training or something :lol:

mav_9me

Don't understand why he's ahead of Pellistri personally.
It's quite obvious to me Pellistri is better. Maybe something to do with Pellistri likely going out on loan, or Forson follows ETH instructions better?

Dazzmondo

Same. ETH really doesn't seem to rate him. He usually looks good in his cameos, but never gets a chance for a long time afterwards.

I'm surprised we haven't loaned him out again.
I thought the plan was to loan him to Vitesse?

santeria13

Sublemon
But I thought being a good Sweeper Keeper automatically made you a bad shot stopper?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Forson chasing a man down on the Lens right when he’s meant to be on United right? Interesting.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well done to the team. This was a good test for us.

always_hoping

As challenge games goes a satisfying afternoon against what was the 2nd best team in France last season. 1st half no where near as bad as some here was portraying. 2nd half simply more clinical with the chances created and hopefully that clinical nature is repeated for the Wolves game on Monday week.

krazyrobus

Poor 1st half, good 2nd half. A lot like last season, wish we can avoid that this season.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Decent result. Time to lose the first acca of the year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Extremely difficult game but a good warm up. Really needed that win I feel.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Bruno leading by example. Shaking the officials hands. Captain material! All in all a good game. Need to improve a few things by next week though.

El Jefe

Good game in the end. We look extremely sharp off the ball especially.

We look ready. Just need to iron out the cheap possession losses.

siw2007

2nd half was much better, the shape of the team looked better, our passing looked sharper and our counter pressing was good too. Well taken goals by Rashford and Antony as well. Hope to see more of that next week, but make sure we get it right from the first minute and not at half time.

aeh1991

Sancho was absolutely fine. Antony and Garnacho were just better today. I dont get the hate.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
But but everyone at half time was telling me how shit and useless we are……

Solid workout for the lads. Lots of work to do but lots of positives to be seen. This team has a lot of weapons now. Garnacho, Rashford, Antony, Bruno, Mount….Sancho coming off the bench, and we’ve yet to integrate Martial and Hojlund.

Think we’ll get better and better as our new look midfield gets time to gel.

AndySmith1990

Bruno leading by example. Shaking the officials hands. Captain material! All in all a good game. Need to improve a few things by next week though.
Like turning up for 90 minutes instead of 45. A reoccurring issue

Dazzmondo

Nice. Bruno, Casemiro and Garnacho superb! Rashford really good in 2nd half and most importantly look confident. Antony did really well for 2 of the goals which was nice to see. Not expecting to see many of the 1st team tomorrow. Excited for Wolves!

AndyMUFC

Decent performance, sloppy goal given away thanks to us giving the ball away again but got the win and Rashford, Casemiro and Garnacho all looked like they did last season.