Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's weird, but now that he wears clothes with a different logo, I'm starting to appreciate Ten Hag more :wenger:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
McTominay with a classic Scottish tackle there. Just run intae the cnuts.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The pressing from the front 3 is what makes it all work. We have improved by 12 minutes compared to the pressing we did all of last season. Give ETH a lifetime contract!!!
I don't know if I'm imagining it but they are not just pressing, they alternate between pressing and containing, the interesting part being that they do it collectively and Martial or Rashford seem to be the ones triggering things, you don't see Bruno press alone as we have often witnessed the last two seasons.

James35

Some nice finishes. Bruno dictating a lot our play which is nice to see. McTominay putting it about like a mad man.

Look forward to see some of the subs in second half.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
We're ahead... clearly the treble is on. Seriously though, are either team anywhere near full strength?

Rolaholic

Jim Beglin is the worst human being on the planet.
Most biased/partial announcer in the business.

His commentary during the CL last season was disgraceful. Was licking Liverpools, and the PL teams in general, arses throughout without any shame.

Brought me a lot of joy when Real bursted his favorite teams hopes

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Can I just say how great it is watching this on LFCTV? It’s like listening to two RAWK posters who have been told not to swear. But all of the anger is still there.

Blood Mage

Bruno has been his usual sloppy self but hopefully given time ETH will coach it out of him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Rangnick broke us so we could be remoulded :drool:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Seems my point in the other thread saying we might scoring more goals without Ronaldo - maybe not have oneplayer score more then him last season - but as a team will for sure benefit of giving Bruno his star status back, and having him be the playmaker behind hopefully Sancho, Antony and Rashford/Martial.

Looks really good today. Bring in a back GK, Mukiele, FDJ, Pau Torres, Martinez (for the CDM position), Eriksen and Antony and we will end up top three - if our most important players stays healty.

......................DDG
Mukiele Varane Torres Malacia
..........Martinez De Jong
....................Bruno
.......Antony Martial Sancho
sorry but have to laugh as soon as see Martial on the team sheet