Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

crossy1686

career ending
45 minutes of witnessing the team follow the same instructions is a strange experience.
Weird isn't it? One thing I noticed was how McTomminay was receiving the ball. No standing square, he was letting the ball run across him and shifting into space, small things but huge difference.

Real Name

ETH clearly favours the high press and interchanging forwards. How can Ronaldo possibly function in such a system?

He was (according to reports anyway) openly against Ralfs very similar system last season.
We dont need him and him possible staying will do a lot more harm than good.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Learn to be positive. The players did well and that should be enough for you. Especially since you have no idea what’s going on in the manager’s head. He could be over the moon with having Ronaldo. Some proper dumb takes in this forum.
I think you can be patronising or you can be stupid, but not both. It just doesn't work at all.

diarm

De Gea
AWB Bailly Telles Malacia
Savage Iqbal
Pellestri VdBeek Elanga
Amad
Think that's it?

Long Time Red

Mid-season its pretty hard to implement. I don't doubt Ralf could have got them more organised if he had a full pre-season.
Come on pal, surely you're not that stupid?

Ten Hag has had 2 weeks and 1 week with some of them.

Ralf had 6 months with numerous breaks and couldn't produce anything like we produced in that half.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Would be interesting to see Savage, really dont think he has the level.

Amad as striker is a bit unfair on him and his talents.

Someone

Something
Great first half. Plenty of positives, but the main one is of course Sancho running the show from the right. Martial looks sharp as well. Still work needs to be done to avoid being this exposed on the counter.

Wicked_Badger

Learn to be positive. The players did well and that should be enough for you. Especially since you have no idea what’s going on in the manager’s head. He could be over the moon with having Ronaldo. Some proper dumb takes in this forum.
I’m sure he’s over the moon with the effort & desire he’s showing today.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
We'll probably get pegged back now this half but avoiding a humiliation is all I'm asking for. If we can pull off the win though, that would be great if just for the saltiness of the oppo fans who you know are just waiting to pounce with the banter.