Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
United can end their trophy drought as they face rivals Liverpool in the world-renowned Bangkok Century Cup final.

tm-aw.jpg

Venue: Rajamangala Stadium, Bangkok, Thailand
Kick off time: 20:00 local, 14:00 UK
Channel: MUTV

Doing both home & away fixtures last year was enough for me.

Whose idea was it to make Ten Hag's first game against Liverpool ...
Rashford Martial Sancho
Fred McTominay Bruno
Shaw Maguire Varane Dalot
DDG

Elanga Garnacho Amad
Hannibal Garner Van de Beek
Malacia Bailly Lindelof Wan Bissaka
Heaton​

Mix and match as required, but as of now I'm guessing these are the main guys that will be used during the pre season. Still have a lot of excess players in defence and some in midfield to get rid of once we add players.

Whose idea was it to make Ten Hag's first game against Liverpool ...
Rashford Martial Sancho
Fred McTominay Bruno
Shaw Maguire Varane Dalot
DDG

Elanga Garnacho Amad
Hannibal Garner Van de Beek
Malacia Bailly Lindelof Wan Bissaka
Heaton​

Mix and match as required, but as of now I'm guessing these are the main guys that will be used during the pre season. Still have a lot of excess players in defence and some in midfield to get rid of once we add players.
Fortunately we're a week ahead in training I think, it might not be too bad.

As for above. Any lineup with Dalot in it looks as bad playing with 10 men to me. We have to buy a right back.

Fortunately we're a week ahead in training I think, it might not be too bad.

As for above. Any lineup with Dalot in it looks as bad playing with 10 men to me. We have to buy a right back.
Dalit is alright, very average but good at passing through the lines. With defenders, the main thing is just being coached properly to be organized and defend as a team. I'd expect him to improve if ten hag coaches us to improve defensively as a team.

Would be nice for us to actually show up against them for a change, even if it's just a friendly.

Hope we will have our inhalers ready. Fight fire with fire. Or in this case, steroids.

“world-renowned Bangkok Century Cup final.”

Bwahahaha, this had me chuckling.

basically paid for a year of MUTV to watch these live so hopefully we are at least half decent.

Wow Bangkok Century Cup final, always dreamed to play in that and now can live the dream through the mighty United who’ve had to fly over continents to make it this far.

We've done well to get here thus far, no shame in losing in the final.

Huge opportunity to put some silverware in the trophy cabinet against our hated rivals. We should all be up for this one. I can't wait. Hope we field a strong team and absolutely smash them.

We'll take any trophy right now hahaha

Looking forward to this!

We’ve done very well to just get this far and reach the final.

Are they both going to wear red?

0-0 Liverpool win on penalties.

Are they both going to wear red?
Based on the kits currently released they'd have to! That said, we've said on our website that we'll be wearing the new red kit so presumably Liverpool will release and wear their away kit on Monday? Bit odd though.