Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Beautiful control on the turn by Mata, sets himself up perfectly. Very good by the lads since a few minutes, keep it up.

Blackett has been very good since coming on.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Young played a lovely ball shaping to cross then playing it to the 18yrd line, Shaws was similar.

Really good football!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Considering according to this thread this is the worst performace from every player ever in the history of football I'm qiute happy at this score.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Give over…because we are not pissing all over Liverpool and had a bad 20 minutes?

You're in for a tough season if that is your response to a performance where both teams are playing about average.
Give over me bollox!

There's a much bigger picture than these supposed crap 20 mins you talk about. We're playin a proper team thats up for it & many of our team have been poor.

Its been a tough pre-season, so i take that into account for this game, but we need upgrades on the team & the squad regardless of tonight..

Relegation

First the Premier League, now the International Champions Cup slips for Gerrard...

S.D.R

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Louis must have got his balls out at half time

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Mata is going to be brilliant for us this season. If we get the right players in to support him and everything goes smoothly for Louis I reckon he could top his best year at Chelsea.

Plus, he suits red better than blue ;)

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I hope this will shut some people up here. 2-1 up, just like that.

Of course we scored those two goals, so they don't count, must be a fluke or something. But hey, Liverpool's penalty was GRRRRRRREAT!

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't know why cleverley even attempts long passes.

Betson

Hopefully we can push on now and not just sit back , had been a poor enough performance but the goals should settle them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.