g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippex

jones is playing too far away from smalling he thinks hes playing right back

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
fecking hell I forgot Hernandez was on. What a waste of space.

hobbers

Defence dropping to 18 yard box with the ball, the rest of the team is sitting on the half way line.

What on earth are they thinking?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Young said to Hernandez "listen mate that's not how you whack a ball right at the opposition I'll show you how"

LoiusVanGaal

wow we are so bad at keeping the ball, defensively we look all over the shop as well.

Mata looks good going forward but otherwise we are fecked.

Golo

I think we should sub Chicha get Danny or Zaha on or someone else

MANCOCKNEY

I don't think Fletcher has got 2 games in 3 days in him anymore. Could we see Kagawa coming in to play in the middle with Mata and Herrera?

ScholesLegend18

United CBs once they receive the ball are not confident enough to run with it. They are just standing there hoping someone will come to receive the ball.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
LVG will know our midfield is still fundamentally buggered. Big investment is needed.

VP

I think people have forgotten how bad we were last season. Remember the last time we played these twats? This is some progress.

And WTF has happened to Young.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
The scoreline does not showcase the real storyline to be honest. If Hernandez has scored that sitter, we would be one goal up and it will be liverpool chasing the game. It will be interesting to see how our team reacts to going a goal down as the game progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.