g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Smalling man of the match for me.
Young a close second though.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Really have to give Young credit. He's taken a lot of flack from the fans but he's been great on tour.

Manutd89

Liverpool started to sub off player after united second goal. They knew would lose. We step from 55 mins mark and really gave liverpool a beating. Its a clear as day that liverpool is going to miss suarez. Happy days

82pence

Yessss now I can sleep... Thought shaw was motm and very impressed with Blackett! Dominated 2nd half :D

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Two Mickey Mouse trophies for LvG already before the season even started. Already beats Moyes' record with his solitary Community Shield in a month.

Liverpool, since the 51st min, have been wank (A liquid)
:lol:

hbgreg

Need a great CM, need experienced defenders to help the young trio.

Manchie

They lost intentionally so that we think we are good and don't sign players , damn liverpool :lol:

Thugmann

A nice comeback all round, something to give us and the players some confidence back going into this next season!

Tomhay

sponsors awarding rooney man of the match and man of the tournement, a bit odd

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Rickie Lambert is a really dodgy buy from Liverpool.
I disagree - I just think he's too eager to impress, and it's making him nervous as hell. £4m is nothing nowadays, lets be honest.

Overall, I don't think we were outplayed today. Ashley Young & Coutinho MOTM for their respective teams. Good to see no-one picked up an injury...

Bah, just sick of waiting for the season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.