Old Trafford

Kick-off
Sun, 15 January 2017 @ 4:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Love how Liverpool fans are making out we're massive favourites just because they have a couple players injured.

This is a strong team for us. And they look vulnerable at the back. I don't want to be overly confident, but let's smash then! :D

Cannot wait. Hope we play with intensity & speed from the start & the fans create an incredible atmosphere. Must win, have to take advantage of City's defeat.

Stop being over confident, games arent won on team sheets. Hope our team arent as cocky as some of you lot.

Love how Liverpool fans are making out we're massive favourites just because they have a couple players injured.
    Because you are massive favourites. Look at the line ups. I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend.

Let's see how the first twenty minutes go before we start claiming victory.

An early penalty or red card and suddenly it can all look very different.

Even bigger game now with City's meltdown.

I thought someone said earlier that we weren't supposed to post about other games, in case some people wanted to watch MOTD?

In any case, City's meltdown means that we can firmly establish ourselves as not just top 4 contenders, but title contenders, if we beat Liverpool. Finally, Everton did something useful.

COME ON LADS!!!

Could be a massive 3 points...still nervous even with the confidence flowing in here from the lineups. Anything can happen in these matches

The one that we've worn during all three defeats we've had this season. I'm not even sure I want to watch this.
    Is it a mistake not to play Coutinho when you have a defence like this? Sturridge even?
    Surely you have to overload your attack since it's extremely unlikley you will keep a clean sheet.

Is it a mistake not to play Coutinho when you have a defence like this? Sturridge even?
    Surely you have to overload your attack since it's extremely unlikley you will keep a clean sheet.
    I wouldn't have played Sturridge. You'd see Jones and Rojo bully him.

I'm guessing Coutinho simply isn't fit enough.

I don't think I can deal with any more excitement. I'm hoping we score early and go on to win in the dullest way possible.

Edit: quoted the wrong post.

It is imo. Coutinho showed on Wednesday he's fit to play, so he should play, regardless of how long he's been out. You play your best players in games like this. Origi will be wank.

For once i'm not worried. Not overconfident, but i feel some inner peace. Thank Mou for this

Clyne missing is huge for us, Martial is going to have a field day linking up with Pogba down the left side of the pitch.

Would've gone for Mata over Martial, he's one of our best big game players... But minor complaint really. Still a really strong team minus Darmian.

Lot of people getting ahead of themselves here, few players missing but they still pose a massive threat and they shouldn't be underestimated.

It's still a very tough game.

We have 9 wins in a row but Man City had 10 and look at them now.

Nerves setting in now. Really hope Martial has the game of his life, didnt expect both Mata and Rooney to be dropped.

Stop being over confident, games arent won on team sheets. Hope our team arent as cocky as some of you lot.

Agree, am still nervous. Anything can happen in these matches and it will be a crazy atmosphere at OT. Players can get caught up in the hype and do something over the top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.9 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 643 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw