Manchester United vs San Jose Earthquakes (International Champions Cup)

paulscholes18

1st

Johnson
Darmian smalling Jones Shaw
BFS
Morgan Herrera
Mata Rooney Depay

2nd
Lindegaard
Valencia Evans Rojo Blind
Carrick
Pereira Goss
Adnan Wilson Young

buckooo1978

I wonder can I

A) avoid scoreline in the morning
B) find a video of the game - think I spotted the last one on YT

Hoping we can bang a few in and get in the goalscoring habit for the new season

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I always think it's mad how recently we didn't have timezones. We were well into the 20th century when you'd still have a different official time simultaneously in Cork and Dublin.
Really? Never knew that either. I think I need to brush up on my time zone knowledge, as you do.

Kakeru

My local TSN channel is showing this match on TV this time, so I guess all our Canadian residents will have less problems catching tonight's match since there's no CFL match (unlike last Friday).

Kakeru

It was on TSN2(?) last week, do you not get all 5 TSN channels?
I only have my regional TSN5. On Friday they were showing Friday Night CFL football on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5.

For everyone's information, only TSN4 and TSN5 appear to show the United/San Jose match tonight.

ChaddyP

the MUTV pay per view stream is worse than free streams. Truly disappointed with them

Vanrouge

I only have my regional TSN5. On Friday they were showing Friday Night CFL football on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5.

For everyone's information, only TSN4 and TSN5 appear to show the United/San Jose match tonight.
I discovered something. I only have TSN1, but I went online once to check out a game they were showing on one of the others (let's say TSN2 for the sake of argument). I clicked on it and it asked for my cable provider log-in (Shaw, Rogers, Bell, etc). I entered it along with my password and I got a pretty decent stream, so even if you don't have all the TSN channels on your TV, it seems you can get an online stream.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
How do you get all of the TSN channels? I currently have a Rogers TV package, but I have no clue about how to get all TSN channels.
Haven't a clue tbh as my parents deal with all that but it just comes with whatever package we have. Quick look online and I think I must have the VIP package.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
This is that bullshit. 11 o'clock and I gotta be up at 6 for work.
This is bullshit. Forcing myself to stay up til 6am (4am k.o) for a pre-season friendly. I must be mad. Got 2 weeks off work though.

Baxter

This is bullshit. Forcing myself to stay up til 6am (4am k.o) for a pre-season friendly. I must be mad. Got 2 weeks off work though.
I'm away to take a 1 hour sleep and hopefully I'll manage to get back up again. Wish it wasn't 2 different line ups again. Make it more like a proper match