Manchester United vs Tottenham (Thu 25th July, 12:30 UK time)

Art

Art the artist
Matic and Fred have no business starting PL games for us. We'll get bulldozed in CM.

NJM78

Neither of these were present in his first season. At this time we were all convinced we had a beast in our hands that secured the CB position. Shame how that ended out to be, became totally shite whenever he plays, which isn't not often as he gets injured every game.
You are right. Maybe we coach it into them, we just have such a bunch of misfits at CB after years of great players.

romufc

No rhythm to this half from us at all, the drop in quality is there for everyone to see.

Tiber

This lineup compared to our first half side is like night and day. Presumably because the midfield stinks

I really, really don't see the potential many here seem to be seeing in Dalot.
He started off here very well but hasn't really progressed since the first few games. It doesn't help that he keeps getting moved around.

Nick7

I really, really don't see the potential many here seem to be seeing in Dalot.
He's an atrocious defender. Young is a better defender than him. I was ridiculed for saying that last season but I stick by it.

Born2Lose

Ole's got to show faith in the youth now, can't be another season of static Matic stinking it up.

NJM78

Lingard as a creative midfield force when Pogba is off. We all see it. The board and Ole seem to be blind to it.

Like flogging a dead horse but our midfield is terrible in relation to the best teams.

Adamsk7

Wow Matic has regressed even further since last season. Passenger. He’s been absolutely terrible.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Matic and Fred have no business starting PL games for us. We'll get bulldozed in CM.
Fred will be decent squad option.

Matic is finished.

Gomes

If only Smalling played this half. Would get some amazing comments. Morons the lot of you. Matic has zero to do with everyone being bad.

Rolaholic

We won't be in contention for any silverware if we have to rely on Nemanja Static to start 30-40 games this season...

He's finished as a PL level starter

Foxbatt

What the heck was Matic doing for the goal? I am shocked that Ole cannot see how poor he has been and does not think of replacing him?

SaintMuppet

This second half team is a shambles.

Never got organized, never got going.

Spurs will likely go on to win this.

Reality check about squad depth??????