Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What the hells happened to Jones' voice? He sounds manly for a change!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Of course they'll come back and claim they were genuine cheers from the start.

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
Nice 1 Fellaini you deserved that, no need for it and you won't get that off us on Saturday!

Rudi j

Delighted for the fellar he dosent deserve that sort of treatment.

Loublaze

ATLien
Fellaini has just stuck two massive fingers up at his haters. :lol:

Admittedly I was one of them before tonight. He looked very good in that cameo though.
He looked just as good on his debut. Still a shit player

ghagua

Disgraceful behavior by the fans. Hate when fans do this when a player is on the pitch playing for your club. Really happy that Fellaini had the last laugh.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
What happened? Why are people "disgusted"? Missed it unfortunately.
Fellaini getting ironic cheers and occasional jeers and boo's very time he touched the ball for the final 20minutes.
The crowd were completely quiet apart from that too.
Pretty pathetic honestly, considering he actually played well.

cantona7676

I'm not a fan of Fellaini by any stretch of the imagination but what the crowd did tonight was disgusting.

Devil may care

Not bad, Jones was really good tonight I thought and Herrera continues to look a good buy. I thought we wobbled when Young, Smalling and Fletch came off and Valencia started to get in down our right, but good to get the win in the end.

khoazany

Fellani is everywhere since he came on.Wasn't that supposed to be how we want to use him last season?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Not really much of a marker, a lot of player sclearly were just getting through the match, don't blame them really, don't want an injury 4 games from the start of the season.

RedSRM

Yeah, bit of route one football there at the end. Fellaini takes a chance and gets his reward. I couldn't hear if he was getting booed because I had the stream sound off, but it doesn't surprise me after all the anti-fellaini stuff that's around these days, particularly online.

Januzaj11

Bunch of hypocrites in the crowd. First making a mockery out of him and then celebrating together with him when he scores a goal. He wasn't even bad for the time he was on.
Yep, I'm holding on to the fact that these imbeciles in the pre-season crowd aren't any of the regular match-goers. Hopefully.

BarstoolProphet

Brilliant cameo by Fellaini. It's easy to see that he's a confidence player and the fans do everything to break him even further apart. Shocking display from the crowd.

detinUnaM

That was the first time I felt embarrassed by the OT crowd. Great for Fellaini!!

FraserP1

It was a shit game.

However, the booing was disgraceful.
It's amazing the low lifes such a game (open sale tickets) brings to old trafford. They have no class!

El-Manos

Fellaini getting ironic cheers and occasional jeers and boo's very time he touched the ball for the final 20minutes.
The crowd were completely quiet apart from that too.
Pretty pathetic honestly, considering he actually played well.
That is bad form to be fair.

Pyro19

Goes to show there are Idiots everywhere. Match day supporters aren't any less clueless than some of the people here.

Feeling disgusted after watching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.