Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Way too many useless forward punts.

Rooney and Mata aren't seeing enough of the ball. Link up play and midfield need to improve.

Ibi Dreams

We can do more damage going through the middle but keep going wide which ain't getting us no where
The players don't seem to be making themselves available through the middle. Most of the time you can see that the player on the ball doesn't have much of an option to play it that way

Juansar_07

Blackett has to be the biggest revelation for us this pre-season.I feel so relieved watching this guy, considering our defensive situation.

Loublaze

ATLien
Looks lik hoofball to me. All those long balls to Young on the right by Rooney are ugly

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hernandez has contributed feck all to the build up play.

El Zoido

This friendly is too close to the season opener, it's showing in the performance.

OneUnited24

I just can't understand people complaining already, we're tiring em with our sexy passing. Use your brains. This does NOT look like us last season
I hate all these comparisons to last season but i fear it will not end until we do something of note/play consistently enough

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
You guys all need to chill, Valencia are sitting very deep, we aren't going to cut through them easily FFS.

MANCOCKNEY

Not really sure what all the negativity is about. We've kept the ball well, shown a good shape on and off the ball and limited them to counter attacks.

I think a few posters on here think/expect that we will win 4 or 5 nil every time we play.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Smalling has been great. Lacking somewhat upfront; Hernandez offers very little.

Blue always red

Precisely the type of game I'd bring Fellaini on in the later stages. Plan A isn't working, they've got too many men back and we're just playing in their half around their box without doing much. Bring Kagawa on wont fix that.

revel911

The players don't seem to be making themselves available through the middle. Most of the time you can see that the player on the ball doesn't have much of an option to play it that way
I noticed that is going to take longest to break the habit. We are passing well, but we are not moving into good positions at all.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Hernandez has contributed feck all to the build up play.

The difference between Hernandez and Welbeck or Van Persie in this regard is stunning. We seem to have lost our passing momentum since Welbeck injury. Herrera and fletcher also needs to find mata more often and make more forward runs.

Aporkalypse

If this is Chicharito's last home game then he's not really offering much to remember him by so far.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well, it seems that Blackett's leading most of the attacks right now. He understands how to start the attack from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.