Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Why would Bayern let him go? Seems he's played the majority of their games so far this season
He's had fewer minutes in the league for them than Sancho or McTominay have had for us, so he can't be playing all that much.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Putting a feeler out so we can turn around tomorrow and say "hey look, we tried!" .... ?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Chelsea to smash their transfer record to sign him on a season-long loan. You heard it here first.

mancsarered

About as good a signing at we can make at this stage. Get it done or we're fecked.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why would Bayern let him go? Seems he's played the majority of their games so far this season
He hasn't started for them since September, he's basically rotation and that's it.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Yeah no kidding :lol:

I meant is he a DM, destroyer, playmaker etc.
Similar-ish kind of player to Eriksen, basically. Probably more athletic. And a bit less precision on the ball.

Can play 8 or 10.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Please Jesus, let this be true :lol:

Red Star One

Very Football Manager signing - established and experienced enough, in his peak, quite versatile, available for decent money, plays in the position that's our weak point. Makes all the sense to bring him in, looks too good to be true but perhaps Bayern indeed want to get rid of him and take some money before they phase him out for other players.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Didn't Ralph recommend this guy too ? Basically a player similar to Fred not sure if he will replace Eriksen's creativity.
Nevertheless can't get a better option at this point. Far better option than the likes of Tielemans etc.

Unlikely lad

He hasn't started for them since September, he's basically rotation and that's it.
Thanks.

I quite like him from his RB days - he's much better at pressing than Eriksen, and has decent ball-progression (better than what we have on the bench currently).

We're not getting him, so I don't know why I'm doing this to myself :(

Rolaholic

Would be a very Rangnick-esque signing but I'll take it,he looked class at RB

strandty

Would he be cup tied in Europe?
Nope. Quoted from UEFA's website:

What are the rules on January signings?
The UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League knockout hopefuls are allowed to register a maximum of three new eligible players during the winter. Since 2018/19, it no longer matters whether those players have already played in the competition for another club, even for another club still in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.