Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
How does German window closing has any impact on this ? We are signing him so we register him as per the England rules, right ?
I mean, I have seen players joining other leagues even after English window closes.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Jesus we have about 3 hours to close this. I hope fax machine works.
Bayern- "Sooooo, shall we get the paper work ready?"
Utd- "We've called our IT guy to fix this faulty fax machine, should be sorted in no time"

DanClancy

Well if he wasn't training this morning I'd like to think United have been working on this since yesterday.

Slevs

How does German window closing has any impact on this ? We are signing him so we register him as per the England rules, right ?
I mean, I have seen players joining other leagues even after English window closes.
True. I guess for Bayern to find a replacement? No idea.

Real Name

Bayern- "Sooooo, shall we get the paper work ready?"
Utd- "We've called our IT guy to fix this faulty fax machine, should be sorted in no time"
Imagine we're getting the deal sorted and electricity at United offices cuts out.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah that's the one, they were doing well when he came on and then it went to crap for them and he was really bad. I payed attention to him as he'd been hyped on here. Think the hype ended after that game... Until now :lol:
I mean Bayern did sign him after that?

Slevs

We take 2 weeks to sort medical and work permit.. Hows this going to happen in a couple hours
We sign him subject to a medical and work permit. Most of our deadline announcements are like that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah it wouldn't I don't think.

Pretty sure we can sell people after tomorrow if we wanted (to clubs not operating in our window obviously).

Tiber

Know nothing about him. But anything to avoid yet more McFred

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea are at that stage they were during the Robben days where they’ve got a new owner so reckless he’s buying players just to stop other clubs buying them.

Kramer

Why would the german window closing matter?

For incomings, all that should be relevant is when the English window closes, right?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
As good a player as we could probably get under the circumstances. The standard of player who we could have feasibly been looking to sign anyway.

Slevs

Chelsea are at that stage they were during the Robben days where they’ve got a new owner so reckless he’s buying players just to stop other clubs buying them.
It certainly feels that way. Remember Maniche? Completely pointless signing for them.

Re: Sabitzer. Choose us oh long haired one, we will love you and condition your hair endlessly.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Always thought he was an attacking box to box. Nothing special, not sure he is better than Fred but can offer similar pressing and a different style so it would work for this half season. Would prefer tielemans as a deep playmaker, but sabitzer would definitely provide more off the ball.

Happy that we react quickly and can target a good profile to quickly replace and get what Ten Hag needs

Status
Not open for further replies.