Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Probably bollocks. Just an attention seeking tweet I think.

I'd give myself a prostate exam with hot sauce if we sign someone else tonight.
I mean he is very hit or miss but I specifically remember him mentioning us signing Amad before anyone else did

Abraxas

I don't think Bayern will demand a ridiculous fee just because he has a decent 6 months here. He's not going to morph into Roy Keane over 6 months so let's be realistic. I am quite sure at this point Bayern know his worth to them, and clearly it isn't rated very highly at this point. He's also 28 not a youngster so they fully know what he is.

Plus if he wants to come to United desperately it is going to be a situation where all parties come together and find an amicable deal. That's the way I see it anyway.

No point in worrying about it anyway. Main thing is he fills a void and performs.

Strats

Pilot seemed to used quite some bit of runway for such a small plane. Suspicious stuff.

Revaulx

You wouldn’t have known he was a free transfer would you?

Eriksen has been fantastic for us and anyone complaining about what he’s brought simply doesn’t understand football.
I think it’s pretty clear that’s why he hasn’t got the sort of army of supporters who are invariably attracted to big money signings; even disappointing or shit ones.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Such a relief after Eriksen news. Props to the club, but also to Bayern for not making our life harder knowing we are in a bit of shit situation. There probably wasn't much time to negotiate an option to buy on such a short notice, but I doubt there will be much problems in the summer if we want to make it permanent for reasonable amount.

In any case, we can breath more easily going forward... Phew!!

TheReligion

Abusive
Such a relief after Eriksen news. Props to the club, but also to Bayern for not making our life harder knowing we are in a bit of shit situation. There probably wasn't much time to negotiate an option to buy on such a short notice, but I doubt there will be much problems in the summer if we want to make it permanent for reasonable amount.

In any case, we can breath more easily going forward... Phew!!
What’s your thoughts on Sabitzer JB?

gonkuuu

Bayern Supporter here,

u got a really good player, people like to underestimate Sabitzer. He is not much worse than Goretzka.
So u got a fine player.
Technical good, press resistance, working a lot, good in pressing, good passing, can play long balls to change sides, fine weak foot.
8/10 Player in my Opinion.

First season in Bayern was horrible. He played really good at the beginning of this season, his second season.
Now they want to give Gravenberch more play time, which played almost zero in the first half of the season.
It has nothing to do with performance why we let Sabitzer on loan, it is in my opinion a more political decision.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I know right, he is doomed to fail. Well we have Scott Mtominay who is not allowed to leave, so he will feel wanted and play his arse off for us… so it‘s not so bad.
Where the feck exactly i said that he is doomed to fail?

SAFMUTD

I hope it includes a buy option I think he's a really good player. He can easily claim a starting place under ten Hag if he goes back to his Leipzig form.

Blackwidow

No runway pictures when he just gets out of the plane - what is wrong with your paparazzis... :D

RedDevil@84

I thought I read he was arriving on a commercial flight?

Though I've just read that a flight has landed at 8:00pm from Munich.
Ya it is decoy flight, just in case Potter is hiding in Manchester airport to kidnap Salazar.. err Sabitzer

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Take a look on RAWK. Depression there is amazing. They even say that we bought a good player. They didn't said that even for Casemiro and Varane. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.