Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

I'm just so sick of fecking loan deals, now made as the window closes because our house of cards are collapsing.

We should've enquired about Sabitzer before Eriksen's injury, which perhaps we did. If we did then fine. It's still a damn loan deal, but at least there was a semblance of a plan.
You need to calm down

croadyman

Athletic reported possibility of making this permanent in the summer so IF (big one) it happened would people be happy with midfield options next season of

Bruno
Casa
Eriksen
Sabitzer
Aouar/Tielemans
Fred

Dannn411

Good signing. Eriksen's injury must be worse than first thought. Might well turn about to be better than expected signing. He has some nice qualities. And best of all Merson hates it which means he's almost certain to be a hit.

Judas

Open to offers
Yeah. I lost it because I hate loan deals. And I saw this coming. We gambled and lost. Now we're trying to put out the fire
You saw us making a good loan signing on deadline day? You might be the only one. You’re just putting the most drastically negative slant on this and I don’t get why.

Skills

Snitch
It’s funny because instead of ETH telling players they’re rubbish and not good enough for this team he’s just leaving them out hoping they hand in a transfer request. Maguire being one of them.
Why would you let the entire world know that you've got defective goods that you want to sell? I don't know about you, it sounds like an incredible stupid sales strategy

Rolaholic

Good signing. Eriksen's injury must be worse than first thought. Might well turn about to be better than expected signing. He has some nice qualities. And best of all Merson hates it which means he's almost certain to be a hit.
He's possibly out until early May

RedDevilRoshi

Athletic reported possibility of making this permanent in the summer so IF (big one) it happened would people be happy with midfield options next season of Bruno,Casa,Eriksen,Sabitzer and one of Aouar or Tielemans. That isn't even including Fred.
I’d pass on both of those. Injury prone and very inconsistent. Would look at Caicedo if we have money available after a new striker. Perfect long term successor to Casemiro.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Such an angry little muffin. If this deal gets done, things really could have been so much worse. Things are going in the right direction, try and enjoy things.
I will :)

I don't understand what else you want? Get Frenkie De Jong on a day's notice?

We have no money and have been forced into this due to the Eriksen injury. I, for one, am estatic.
I'm also now ecstatic

You need to calm down
Yes, yes I do

You saw us making a good loan signing on deadline day? You might be the only one. You’re just putting the most drastically negative slant on this and I don’t get why.
Two young kids driving me insane while the wife is sick. That's why. Ignore my childish venting. I just want silence.

HabeasC

Has been very underwhelming at Bayern, although was looking very promising before he joined.

In any case, a much needed addition and about as good as we can get with no budget and limited options in the market.

ShinjiNinja26

Are people really actually moaning about us bringing in a loan signing after the Eriksen news? :houllier:

Sabitzer’s probably one of the better options we could get as well, even though he’s struggled a bit since joining Bayern. If we get the Leipzig version then that will be a very good bit of business.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
So is it a loan deal?

Seeing a lot about how he's on the verge of joining, but no clarification as to whether its permanent or a loan!

croadyman

I’d pass on both of those. Injury prone and very inconsistent. Would look at Caicedo if we have money available after a new striker. Perfect long term successor to Casemiro.
Feel if we had Sabitzer permanently we may be looking for more of a De Jong type player or do you feel Caicedo can provide that

mu4c_20le

Think he's being brought on as an Eriksen back up. Doubt McTom would start over him, he's already a Casemiro back up
I know the injury seems to be the catalyst, but doesn't he play deeper? Seems more like a Lampard type than Eriksen

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I guess his stamina will be helpful when we play Barcelona, West Ham in the FA Cup, Carabao Cup final, then Liverpool at Anfield :lol:

Laurencio

So is it a loan deal?

Seeing a lot about how he's on the verge of joining, but no clarification as to whether its permanent or a loan!
We don't have any money so it would have to be a loan deal - initially anyway.

m1tch

Doesn't really matter if he's not starting for Bayern. If he's a good enough squad player for them then he's no doubt a good enough squad player for us. With Eriksen out I'd imagine our first choice pairing is Casemiro and Fred anyway.

A loan move for him/anyone makes sense if it's financially fair.

bosskeano

he was a player that was discussed alot about bringing in last summer until eriksen was bought. he's a class player and very similar to eriksen but a bit more mobile.

this would be a fantastic late addition given the news eriksen is out until May

we can't afford now not to bring in a CM

goalscholes

Odegaard barely got a sniff for RM team which played 3 in midfield. Therefore, Arsenal shouldn't have signed him.

Blackwidow

Has been very underwhelming at Bayern, although was looking very promising before he joined.

In any case, a much needed addition and about as good as we can get with no budget and limited options in the market.
Played all but 3 matches this season. But usually not as starter. But was first alternative to Goretzka when he was injured - instead of Gravenberch!

Dve

Yes, please, I'll take that on deadline. Good player, although struggled to get into the BM team this season (often used as a sub). Good passer and can score from distance.

Dempsey19

Exactly this, and nothing wrong with it. He looks a decent player and fits well into ETH's setup, if we can get the deal across the line.

Now, if we'd seen Jonjo Shelvey drive into Carrington this morning....
Shelvey would come in on a wrecking ball.

acolyte

I mean considering we only went for him after the Eriksen injury it’s the very definition of a panic buy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that
Yeah exactly. Sometimes there are good reasons to panic and react appropriately.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The counterpress with him and Fred would be bloody brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.