Marco Asensio

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Apologies if there is a thread on this guy already.. but if there isn't, what do we make of him? Is he going to break through into the Madrid side as a starter of the future?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Great talent to be honest. Real have gold with him and I expect him to be a starter in 2 years.

Womp

idiot
Very good talent, speaks volumes about his ability that he's a youngster getting decent minutes at Real Madrid.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Watched him in very few games and I was very much impressed with him. His close control and crossing was superb.

Vanya

Im a fan. Hes very decisive in the final third. Has a little bit of everything, pace, trickery, passing ability , finishing and works hard for the team as well. I think he will break through into the starting XI in 2yrs.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
The Spanish Lingard, which obviously means he's very in every way.

Robertd0803

Looks quality. Wonder will Madrid actually realize it early enough though before ship him out somewhere.

Deleted member 101472

Every time I've watched him the last year he's been brilliant. Should be starting every game

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He's just magnificent. Scored a good goal against Bayern too in the CL if I remember correctly. He's already special and will probably continue to improve.

MalcolmTucker

Yeah this guy is the real deal - every time I watch him he is quality. Deserves to start.

Barnslig

How much did Madrid pay for Asensio?
Norwegian commentator said 4,5m euro. Was supposed to sign for Barca, but they were penny pinching and wanted to split the amount, Real swooped in and got him.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Haven't seen much of him but he showed neat touches and scored one or two belters like this one when I did. What type of player is he though, is he a winger? Doesn't look that fast.

Deleted member 101472

Haven't seen much of him but he showed neat touches and scored one or two belters like this one when I did. What type of player is he though, is he a winger? Doesn't look that fast.
He's rapid

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Don't watch Real very often but he stands out every time I see him.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
A playmaker/winger hybrid I'd say. Can play left, right, center. I like it most when he plays at RW (he's left-footed), cutting in.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Him and Isco have to be in the Real side, makes a bleak picture for Bale and one of Benzema and Ronaldo (probably the former)

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This kid is gonna be something very special.

Devil may care

Top 5 young talent in Europe right now, Zidane has done a great job intergrating him into the team.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's quick over the first few but I wouldn't say he's rapid.
Top speed isn't exceptional but he's got great acceleration and progression, he can run long distances without losing pace. That makes him quite fast

Hamadovich86

This kid is special, every time he comes on he does something. What a cracking goal against Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The kid is special. Barring injuries, he'll be a star.

Madrid extremely fortunate to have him, and they won't have to worry about him wanting to leave them either.

AgentP

Him and Isco have to be in the Real side, makes a bleak picture for Bale and one of Benzema and Ronaldo (probably the former)
Yes. Bale will be the first one out. But Benzema will still hold on to his place for atleast one more season. Ronaldo can't be touched. You don't drop a 50-goal striker/winger for anybody.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Norwegian commentator said 4,5m euro. Was supposed to sign for Barca, but they were penny pinching and wanted to split the amount, Real swooped in and got him.
Yeah, they didn't want to liquidate the full 4,5 million in just one payment like Mallorca was asking... lol

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
To think they also signed another promising Spanish midfielder in Ceballos too... They're recruting so intelligently now.
As much as i hate Real and think Perezez is a cnut I do think they are running a very sensibile and sustainable club. They will spend big when needed but now they are recruiting only youngster who come relatively cheap. IMHO Real can dominate Spanish and European football for years.