Marco Asensio

ti vu

He's special player alright. However people are naive about buying him. It is not just about paying the release clause and offering big wage. He is already at Madrid and I don't think Perez is stupid enough not to improve his wage. Leaving Madrid now for him is pretty much unthinkable. I meant you saw players was treated like expired food yet it was tough as a nail to get them from Madrid these days.

Last edited:

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He's special player alright. However people would be dreaming buying him is just about paying the release clause and offering big wage. He is already at Madrid and I don't think Pere is stupid enough to improve his wage. Leaving Madrid now for him is pretty much unthinkable. I meant you saw players was treated like expired food yet it was tough as a nail to get them from Madrid these days.
Yeah a new contract with a Dr Evil release clause will be announced in the coming weeks, surely.

automaticflare

Brilliant player IMO

So gutsy for someone young always always always wants the ball reminds me of Ronaldo in that way. Completely fearless

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Zidane can't leave the kid out now can he? But you'd struggle to leave Isco out either, and you can't leave Ronaldo out so Benzema and Bale?

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
At this point he looks like the best bit of transfer business in a generation; especially given today's mental market.

wr8_utd

:'(
Zidane can't leave the kid out now can he? But you'd struggle to leave Isco out either, and you can't leave Ronaldo out so Benzema and Bale?
You definitely have to leave Bale out. Apparent he and Benzema are both favorites of Perez but one of them has to be benched and Ronaldo likes playing with Benzema so it'll be Bale.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Shows so much maturity, always makes the right decision.

dogwithabone

Fantastic footballer. He's the one I'd take out of Madrid, ahead of Ronaldo or Bale. You'd be buying potential but this lad is something else.

Bojan11

You definitely have to leave Bale out. Apparent he and Benzema are both favorites of Perez but one of them has to be benched and Ronaldo likes playing with Benzema so it'll be Bale.
Nah I think he'd be sitting on the bench once Ronaldo is back. They'd go with the usual three in midfield. Isco alongside Ronaldo and Benzema.

Casemiro isn't getting dropped. We saw tonight without him in midfield there was no balance.

Tarrou

Reminds me a bit of Hagi back in the day, the way he just shifts it onto his left then absolutely cnuts it

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hopefully his rise pushes Isco out and we get him.
Rashford/Martial-Isco-Mata would be tasty.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Hopefully his rise pushes Isco out and we get him.
Isco is even more loved than Asensio among Madrid fans.

If anything Modric will turn 33 in January and he'll be the one who gets gradually phased out of the team.

SATA

Didn't know he's a left footer. Always like a left footed attacker like him

Saying that, where the hell did Madrid get this kid from? Virtually had no hype like Dembele and Mbappe do now

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Best young player currently. A winger, playmaker and natural goal scorer all rolled into one.
Better than Mbappe and Dembele?

If he's at that level or better, then kudos to Madrid for bagging such a talent for peanuts when Barcelona and PSG are spunking crazy amounts to get the other two.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Better than Mbappe and Dembele?

If he's at that level or better, then kudos to Madrid for bagging such a talent for peanuts when Barcelona and PSG are spunking crazy amounts to get the other two.
Yes, ATM. Mbappe is a pure, talented one season wonder. His done Nada to suggest he will carry last seasons form further beyond last season yet. His next 6 months should iron them dounbts out.

Dembele is arguably more talented but he simply doesn't have the footballing maturity Asensio has. Yet the kid is also young and learning. And what he has done over the last year for Real at all levels, especially in big games, and that Under 21 Euro's performance is quite something. It currently seems the pool of young players in the next generation of stars could be quite deep IMO.

Adnandos

I'd agree, pretty much the biggest young talent in world football atm. Madrid couldn't have asked for the more perfect heir to Ronaldo.

Bestietom

This guy could be a reason to let Bale go this transfer window.....He is absolutely brilliant,, has everything and will be a Big Big player for Real in the future....

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I wonder if he is why they cooled mbappe interest.
Without a doubt he was a factor. He's knocking on the door, and Madrid know he's special. It wasn't just about moving one of the BBC for Mbappe, it was about the fact that his arrival would have phased out Asensio as well who is incredibly talented in his own right and needs to play, especially being three years older than Mbappe who still has to prove he can maintain or improve the form he's shown thus far.