Marco Reus

Status
Not open for further replies.

caid

This is who I hope we are in for tomorrow, otherwise I've lost faith in the current management.

We cannot go into the season with our current options.
European deadline is tonight isn't it?
Definitely is for spain anyway

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
It was one game into the season when I wrote that
Okay. You are forgiven. Klopp saved that club twice. First by taking them to where they are now and then he left, so Hummels, Mkhitaryan, Gundogan and Reus would stay.

caid

I think they can still sell him, just couldn't buy anyone.
Its basically the only way i can understand letting januzaj go personally.
Just seems silly unless we have someone ridiculously good lined up.

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
Anyone else trying to understand why Adnan has gone to Dortmund? Where's he's probably going to play even less given the options that they have in attack. So could Reus be on his way? No? OK then but I'm sure it'll be printed tomorrow.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Anyone else trying to understand why Adnan has gone to Dortmund? Where's he's probably going to play even less given the options that they have in attack. So could Reus be on his way? No? OK then but I'm sure it'll be printed tomorrow.
There was apparently 0 loan fee....

JoaquinJoaquin

For the sake of my sleep at night I'm going to also ignore that rumour. In this market £60m for Reus is fair.
He is one of the few players that would make a huge difference for usright now, Would be crazy to deny £60m if true considering what we are paying for Martial.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
How much better is Bale then Reus?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If true, which I doubt, then I wonder what price United thought they'd quote us? They were never going to say anything lower than £60m.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
So why would we have paid the money for Bale and not Reus? I think the media are talking out their arse.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Rues is a game changer for us, we need him badly, so for that reason I'm saying the story is completely bollocks, as there is no way we would bulk at paying 60m for him IMO.

izec

Not true, doubt Reus would want the move at this point and BvB would sell. They sold more or less 3 players that could play on the wing.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Disappointed if that is true. Apparently we were willing to go as far as £50m but not £60m. Surely we could have done a deal at about £56m?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Doubt it's true... If we were willing to go to 50m, we would be willing to spend the extra needed to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.